Politics

How in the world could you hear him, all of the talking heads and background noise had me going crazy so I just turned it off.
The song certainly wasn’t very audible. I just recognized the song and told my wife and son who was over the final words.

Opera and kid rock singing an adulterated version of Metallica (what my son told me) certainly runs the gamut.

(1) Kid Rock lip syncing was a what the F are they doing.

(2) the speech, is red meat for the delegates, which are all 3 R’s. Just as the upcoming D speak will be for the 3 D’s. I never expected anything else.

I’ve mentioned to JJ at CF that in light of the recent SCOTUS ruling reversing the Chevron doctrine, someone needs to take a case through the courts that beats back the USFWS overreach into the wildlife management of other countries. We should be able to import anything if we have a CITES export permit from the hunted country, like Canada was before the recent ivory and rhino horn ban. It will definitely help if Trump Jr helps out if Sr gets elected.

Except that not exactly how CITES works. CITES specifically allows importing States to set what they will allow to be imported. That authority in the USA to Fish and Wildlife.

I think he meant in other words if it’s legal to hunt in another country we should be able to import it . Sorry @Scott CWO if I’m off base.
Except that not exactly how CITES works. CITES specifically allows importing States to set what they will allow to be imported. That authority in the USA to Fish and Wildlife.

(1) Kid Rock lip syncing was a what the F are they doing.

(2) the speech, is red meat for the delegates, which are all 3 R’s. Just as the upcoming D speak will be for the 3 D’s. I never expected anything else.
That lip syncing was definitely obvious

This opinion piece is over on Fox. It is by Doug Schoen who is a democrat Fox contributor. He is no Biden or Squad fan boy - representing instead the Clinton, Harold Ford Jr wing of the party. I am glad and a bit surprised that he has a very positive take on Trump's speech. I find his conclusion interesting - perhaps compelling. I hope he is right.

Humorously, Wikipedia, which has gone full blown woke, lists him as a "conservative" commentator. From a woke-world perspective, he may well be. But he does usually represent the independent and moderate democrat view pretty accurately.

As a Democrat, I’m not sure I know how my party will respond in a month or so to the Trump candidacy. For now, it’s enough to say that the challenges it is facing have only grown larger and more substantial after this week after a speech and convention that could only be called an unqualified success. The events and address in Milwaukee will stand up well to whatever attempts the mainstream media make to discredit Trump and his speech. (And they have already begun.)

Some may say that Trump’s speech went on too long on Thursday night. And that may be true. But the American people, unlike political commentators, simply turn the television off, they don’t give the candidate demerits for being long-winded.

Great piece. It's just amazing how everything has gone 180 degrees.

Dems...falling apart. GOP...more united than they had been, if not ever.

Inches were all that decided us singing an entirely different tune right now. Thank God Crooks was as bad a shot as he was rumored to be.

I just looked at the polls and Trump is beating a hypothetical Harris across the board. Anything from a +1 to +10 margin for Trump.

I have never understood Kid Rock. Saw him on a Super Bowl back when my now 39 year old daughter still lived at home.
Little white guy in a funky hat rapping badly, I said "So that's his schtick?"
"Pretty much" she said.
"And people listen to that?"
"Some do" she said.

I have never understood Kid Rock. Saw him on a Super Bowl back when my now 39 year old daughter still lived at home.
Little white guy in a funky hat rapping badly, I said "So that's his schtick?"
"Pretty much" she said.
"And people listen to that?"
"Some do" she said.

Kid Rock has been loyal to Trump for a long time. I don't think it had anything to do with his ability. It was all about the loyalty.

Kid Rock has been loyal to Trump for a long time. I don't think it had anything to do with his ability. It was all about the loyalty.

This and a lot of his songs speak about pride in being an American. Which is Trump's core campaign message, really.

What does it take to disqualify Harris from assuming the presidency?

Dream scenario, Biden steps down, Harris is disqualified for some nefarious deed, and Johnson becomes president. I know, I know, it won’t happen but a man can dream can’t he?

Kid Rocks American Badass came out when I was in high school, using Metallica's Sad but True (which definitely will get you pumped up) and changing the words to American Badass, pretty much hit his target demographic of Teenage males who are working out or playing sports.

Id say if you can 25th POTUS.. you can 25th Harris a half hour after she takes office... she is clearly bat shit crazy.. lol..

What does it take to disqualify Harris from assuming the presidency?

Dream scenario, Biden steps down, Harris is disqualified for some nefarious deed, and Johnson becomes president. I know, I know, it won’t happen but a man can dream can’t he?
From your lips to God's ears.

Barnes has a good track record.

Started it where he talks about what Mike Pompeo was doing at the RNC, and what he told the Iowa Caucus.

Always fun to track the narrative, even if it is wrong.

I’m going to alter my prediction.

Sleepy Joe will resign because of physical health, not mental health, leaving Kamala the first African-American female president.
until the convention

that will become such a hullabaloo, and all the focus will switch to that and off of Trump.

the Democrats poll numbers will come back and the November race will be 50% trump 49% Harris

Why does everyone call her African- American.....she doesn't even look coloured to me....more Mediterranean/ Latin American possibly.....looks whiter than a lot of actual white people.... :E Head Scratch: :E Shrug:....bit like that prick Lewis Hamilton saying he is black....he is as said here coloured....and not an insult over this side of the ocean....a simple fact

Why does everyone call her African- American.....she doesn't even look coloured to me....more Mediterranean/ Latin American possibly.....looks whiter than a lot of actual white people.... :E Head Scratch: :E Shrug:....bit like that prick Lewis Hamilton saying he is black....he is as said here coloured....and not an insult over this side of the ocean....a simple fact
One of her parents was black and the other was Indian (South Asian Indian) IIRC

She hasn't decided on her affiliation yet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mymobilityscooters8929

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?