Politics

Will be interesting to learn who was given responsibility for those buildings in the protection plan. I would have to assume local law enforcement, but any after action will likely determine there was inadequate oversight of that requirement set.

My guess is as we find out more about Crooks we will find that he will fit the typical profile of a young social misfit with an AR as so many of these do. He was a registered republican who contributed $15 to a democrat organization.

To be clear, this was a USSS failure. They should be the first to agree. Kimberly Cheatle has been very committed to hiring women into the Secret Service. A little more focus on basic blocking and tackling might be warranted.

The worst part of this will be listening to and reading the posts across the web of the conspiracy crowd certain this was ordered by Obama, Jill Biden, Hillary Clinton, Putin, Zelensky or the ghost of Jeffrey Epstein and carried out under the auspices and leadership of the FBI, USSS, CIA, DIA, NSA or some nefarious other secret organization - maybe Mossad?

That is another reason to form a bipartisan commission to explore what happened. A focus of that needs to be the campaign of hate generated by the press and eagerly embraced by Biden's reelection organization. To their credit, they apparently took down all their campaign advertising last night - much of it focussed on Trump as an existential threat to democracy. I suspect that won't last long.

When you have such an epic failure, an unswept rooftop 140 yards from a presidential candidate, it’s hard not to engage in a little conspiracy theory. How can we possibly be this inept? Thank God he was a crap shot!

Will be interesting to learn who was given responsibility for those buildings in the protection plan. I would have to assume local law enforcement, but any after action will likely determine there was inadequate oversight of that requirement set.

My guess is as we find out more about Crooks we will find that he will fit the typical profile of a young social misfit with an AR as so many of these do. He was a registered republican who contributed $15 to a democrat organization.

To be clear, this was a USSS failure. They should be the first to agree. Kimberly Cheatle has been very committed to hiring women into the Secret Service. A little more focus on basic blocking and tackling might be warranted.

The worst part of this will be listening to and reading the posts across the web of the conspiracy crowd certain this was ordered by Obama, Jill Biden, Hillary Clinton, Putin, Zelensky or the ghost of Jeffrey Epstein and carried out under the auspices and leadership of the FBI, USSS, CIA, DIA, NSA or some nefarious other secret organization - maybe Mossad?

That is another reason to form a bipartisan commission to explore what happened. A focus of that needs to be the campaign of hate generated by the press and eagerly embraced by Biden's reelection organization. To their credit, they apparently took down all their campaign advertising last night - much of it focussed on Trump as an existential threat to democracy. I suspect that won't last long.

There is now more cell video this morning of people in the crowd yelling to local police there is a guy with a gun climbing the building. PA State police said last night at a presser local LEOs were investigating reports of suspicious activity when the shooting started.

I’m anxious to talk to a friend in the SS, in the past he has been very forthcoming with information but not sure how he will react to this. Unfortunately for him he spends a lot of time in Delaware. It’s been a month or so since I’ve heard from him but we contact one another every couple of months.

If they were going to remove Trump it wouldn’t be with a loser that can’t hit a 6” target (ok maybe 10” target with Trump” ) at 130 yards.

He would wake up dead one morning.

His jet would crash

Pete Hegseth just made a great point.

The people in the crowd yelling he’s got a gun. Most assuredly rushed the shot.

and also, Trump dropping to the floor on his own most likely saved him.

Maybe an 1", possibly 2" of windage....

I’m anxious to talk to a friend in the SS, in the past he has been very forthcoming with information but not sure how he will react to this. Unfortunately for him he spends a lot of time in Delaware. It’s been a month or so since I’ve heard from him but we contact one another every couple of months.
they wont be talking about this one outside of themselves for a little while.. especially if they werent there...

theres going to be some serious grilling going on of pretty much every single person present, the leadership, etc..etc.. and they have a pretty significant investigation to conduct..

you might be able to get him to talk about it in a few months after some information is released, etc...

but if he values his job and his security clearance, he'll be very tight lipped for now..

Maybe an 1", possibly 2" of windage....
Even with the crappy BC for most .224 bullets, from a130 yards and a 10 mph full value wind, there's only 1.5" - 2" of wind drift. Aim at the bridge of the nose, it still goes in the eye ball.

I guess I implied I was going to press him soon, I wouldn’t until we saw each other face to face and that’s only once a year at a reunion in April. I should’ve been clearer. Sorry. H.A.

Zinke continued to detail the security failure in a post on X.

'I cannot think of a single time where a point of elevation so close in range would have been accessible and not already occupied by security forces.'

I think this pretty much seals the election for Trump
I hope you're right. Just need those Republicans that didn't vote last time to get off their lazy asses and show up at the polls in November.

they wont be talking about this one outside of themselves for a little while.. especially if they werent there...

theres going to be some serious grilling going on of pretty much every single person present, the leadership, etc..etc.. and they have a pretty significant investigation to conduct..

you might be able to get him to talk about it in a few months after some information is released, etc...

but if he values his job and his security clearance, he'll be very tight lipped for now..
Let's just hope it's not a damage control exercise.

This guy has a great thread of what probably went wrong.

What went wrong?!

Also the assassin was registered as a Republican but donated as recent as 2021 to Act Blue, the progressive democrat fundraising organisation.
I suspect this is correct, and matches what several have been speculating since yesterday.

1720966718378.png

Last edited:
Looks more and more like one of these misfits with an AR. In this case he decided to shoot a president rather than his classmates.

Maybe this has been discussed but who took this picture of the assassin before he was taken out. I really can’t believe all of this including the snipers who obviously are trying to identify the threat didn’t communicate and get the Trump down before shots were fired.
IMG_4969.png

Bongino as a former secret service agent gives a brief synopsis from his perspective. Bongino still has sources in the service that have been saying there have been repeated attempts to get more protection for Trump that have been rebuffed by leadership. We also know that Mayorkas has refused any secret service protection for Robert Kennedy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thanpan

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia