Politics

Well, I’m camping in the middle of nowhere. My son in law just turned on his super duper WiFi hotspot on his camper, so now I can access AH. Scary! LOL
We’re camped in a canyon. This is a little black bear that climbed a tree about 25yds where we’re camped yesterday afternoon. That morning we had about six bighorn sheep come down about 100yds from camp. I wasn’t quick enough to get a photo of those.
On July 4th, 1863, Confederate General Lee led his torturous retreat from Gettysburg. Over a three day period, some 46-51 THOUSAND soldiers on both sides became casualties. The most deadliest battle in U.S. history. To put it perspective, we lost some 58K soldiers in Vietnam over a couple of DECADES. Mind boggling! Happy 4th of July!
Well, I’m camping in the middle of nowhere. My son in law just turned on his super duper WiFi hotspot on his camper, so now I can access AH. Scary! LOL
Well, I can’t get the photos of the black bear loaded yet because we don’t have Starlink. LOL I’m guessing here in this canyon, the Army of Northern Livermore (Colorado) defeated the Confederate Army coming south from Wyoming in 1864 to steal Colorado’s gold from the mines in Cripple Creek. Revisionist history. Anyway, we had the kids hunting for snipe last night and had them looking for jackalopes this evening. Fun times! LOL

I am planning to vote and have said so repeatedly. You and a few others are saying you will not and discouraging others.
I want to cause pain to the news media who have been spewing lies since 2015. I already don't use their product, but it doesn't seem to bother them.
I suggested what you might do. Unless you own 5% or more of a major news organization, then I suggest you not daydream and do something meaningful like ensuring your and your friends votes count. Then you don’t have to worry about mine.

I'm not just worried about who counts the votes, but who can legally PICK UP the votes from drop boxes. Would I trust Dems to carry back any Rep ballots? Or not slip in some phony ones? Not on your life. The ones who allowed covid rules did nothing to insure against cheating IMO. I don't want a Democrat to handle my ballot other than in person at a polling place.
It is not enough for my vote to count--I don't want my vote nullified by cheating, again!

So it is rumoured that Trump wants to make peace in Ukraine..by pressure Ukraine to give up Luhansk and Donetsk..and Crimea.

Some major problems with this:

1. Luhansk + Donetsk has most of the industry and coal mines in the country, richest areas.

2. Crimea is also a very attractive spot, airfields..ports..nice summer vacations areas..beaches etc.

3. Giving up these areas will prove that aggressions pays to the russians..with major future implications to western Europe.

4. A peace plan with Putin´s regime is worth toilet paper.. is Donald to ignorant to understand..?

5. What can you expect from a nation that make business with DPRK..?

I suggested what you might do. Unless you own 5% or more of a major news organization, then I suggest you not daydream and do something meaningful like ensuring your and your friends votes count. Then you don’t have to worry about mine.
Who gives a rat’s behind how anyone else votes? That is not the issue. Election and voting integrity is the issue. Since there were no in depth investigations into the past elections in question, how does anyone claim “no big deal” with such smug confidence? Early attempts were made to investigate those elections and were promptly met by threat of prosecution for tampering, prosecution for tampering or denial to proceed based on “lack of standing”. BTW, those threats and prosecutions continue to this day. Additionally, I’ve come to believe the “lack of standing” play has become the easy out for a gutless judiciary. There are too many red flags of vote/election fraud to ignore unless one wishes to do so. Use the cliche of “Election Denier” all you want, after all it became the mantra of the scum left promoted by the MSM/DNC. You use the term “Ballot Harvesting” loosely enough that you can fill in the blanks as to whatever meaning your crafty word smithing debate technique calls for at the moment. Without context it means nothing or whatever you wish it to mean at the moment. Some may “bite”. Not me.

That will have the Libs squealing

FB_IMG_1720363395476.jpg

Who gives a rat’s behind how anyone else votes? That is not the issue. Election and voting integrity is the issue. Since there were no in depth investigations into the past elections in question, how does anyone claim “no big deal” with such smug confidence? Early attempts were made to investigate those elections and were promptly met by threat of prosecution for tampering, prosecution for tampering or denial to proceed based on “lack of standing”. BTW, those threats and prosecutions continue to this day. Additionally, I’ve come to believe the “lack of standing” play has become the easy out for a gutless judiciary. There are too many red flags of vote/election fraud to ignore unless one wishes to do so. Use the cliche of “Election Denier” all you want, after all it became the mantra of the scum left promoted by the MSM/DNC. You use the term “Ballot Harvesting” loosely enough that you can fill in the blanks as to whatever meaning your crafty word smithing debate technique calls for at the moment. Without context it means nothing or whatever you wish it to mean at the moment. Some may “bite”. Not me.
If it is all crooked, then don't vote and don't encourage anyone else to do so. In fact, why not just encourage them to stay home. That strategy certainly worked out well in the January 2021 senate runoff elections. The DNC, Warnock, and Ossoff are no doubt still dumbfounded by their good fortune and my party's abject stupidity.

The difference in the 2020 election was not cheating per se, but a large portion of Democratic constituency actually voting due to mail-in ballots. The Democrats had their ground game and made sure people actually filled in their ballots and voted.

People on this forum mention that the GOP has to play the Democrat's game. Well, discouraging mail-in ballots of their constituency is not it. Stuff happens and if voting is left to the last minute, then people will skip.

Also, GOP started running ads etc. AFTER early voting had started in 2020. Kinda like closing the barn doors after livestock had already left.

I hope that the Trump campaign has learned from this.

If it is all crooked, then don't vote and don't encourage anyone else to do so. In fact, why not just encourage them to stay home. That strategy certainly worked out well in the January 2021 senate runoff elections. The DNC, Warnock, and Ossoff are no doubt still dumbfounded by their good fortune and my party's abject stupidity.

I like that you always claim it as your party; I feel the same. I often look to sports for parallels and analogies. I abhor fair weather fans. It was hard being a Royals fan last year, or a Chiefs fan under Romeo Crennel. But make no mistake: those were MY teams. You just hope for things to get better, for better decisions to be made. That's how I feel as a Republican right now.

I don't worry about your vote. You can waste it as you like.
Unfortunately, several people seem to value your input here, and your advocacy against the alternative to the anit-American party (even tho you claim not to support them) does bother me.
Paint it as you will, if you are the enemy of my ally, you're the enemy.
You advocate this point of view with Ukraine (tho since when are they our allies?) but dismiss it domestically.

I don't worry about your vote. You can waste it as you like.
Unfortunately, several people seem to value your input here, and your advocacy against the alternative to the anit-American party (even tho you claim not to support them) does bother me.
Paint it as you will, if you are the enemy of my ally, you're the enemy.
You advocate this point of view with Ukraine (tho since when are they our allies?) but dismiss it domestically.
I don't advocate for either of these men running for president. I believe they are both terribly flawed. What you might think about my conclusions bothers me not at all, other than the frustration of how symptomatic your view is of far too many in my party who embrace their own assumptions uncritically. With all do respect, from my foxhole, all that enemy nonsense sounds rather sophomoric. I've seen real enemies.

I do advocate for very nearly every republican down ballot (I do admit I would be delighted if Boebert and Gaetz ended up as tiny forgotten footnotes in the histories of this period). I also believe everyone on this site should exercise their right to vote and encourage those with whom they have some influence, to do the same.

Regardless of what one thinks of the presidential choices, those votes will be desperately needed down ticket. The democrats have a highly organized and effective ground game that will get every one of their votes in to be counted. The best I can tell, my party hasn't learned a thing from 20 or 22 - to include the omniscient Donald Trump - about how to organize at grass roots level to get out and harvest that vote.

I have no idea what you are trying to communicate with your analogy to Ukraine. My opposition to Russia's conquest of Ukraine and reemergence as a dominant military power on the Eurasian landmass is based solely on the national interests of my country - what Ronald Reagan would understand as the true meaning of America First.

Last edited:
and Poland
With this opinion you are already an absolute Nazi here in Germany and the media would have great pleasure in taking you down.
The man is only reasonable and I hope he stays in the EU Parliament.

A friend at the mountain rescue service in Garmisch-Partenkirchen (the area with the highest mountains in Germany) always says "self-security comes before external security, a matter of survival; we can't help anyone else."
And this view should also be the raison d'état to keep a country alive in the long term.
But our people are simply too indolent to understand this.
Maybe I will have to emigrate to the USA after all and one day one of you will help me.
I've always wanted a ranch in Idaho :giggle:
Foxi

With this opinion you are already an absolute Nazi here in Germany and the media would have great pleasure in taking you down.
The man is only reasonable and I hope he stays in the EU Parliament.

A friend at the mountain rescue service in Garmisch-Partenkirchen (the area with the highest mountains in Germany) always says "self-security comes before external security, a matter of survival; we can't help anyone else."
And this view should also be the raison d'état to keep a country alive in the long term.
But our people are simply too indolent to understand this.
Maybe I will have to emigrate to the USA after all and one day one of you will help me.
I've always wanted a ranch in Idaho :giggle:
Foxi
Come to Texas - though we may all be speaking Spanish soon. :oops:

I don't believe his candidacy lasts the week. Here is Biden in Pennsylvania talking with the good voters of Philadelphia and thanking them for being the key to his senate victories as well as the presidency. :unsure:

I don't believe his candidacy lasts the week. Here is Biden in Pennsylvania talking with the good voters of Philadelphia and thanking them for being the key to his senate victories as well as the presidency. :unsure:

So Biden is saying Pennsylvania voters voted to elect him as a Delaware senator. If true, there should be a Congressional investigation. More likely, Biden misspoke and KJP will straighten it out at the next Whitehouse briefing. Maybe she’ll also announce Biden’s replacement. The world waits and wonders.

about how to organize at grass roots level to get out and harvest that vote

I believe Lara Trump (the most competent of the group in my opinion) has brought in Scott Pressly, who understands grassroots, drop boxes and ballot harvesting. If they are truly listening to him, I have great confidence that we have caught up if not surpassed the democrats abilities in this arena.

We’re camped in a canyon. This is a little black bear that climbed a tree about 25yds where we’re camped yesterday afternoon. That morning we had about six bighorn sheep come down about 100yds from camp. I wasn’t quick enough to get a photo of those.

Well, I can’t get the photos of the black bear loaded yet because we don’t have Starlink. LOL I’m guessing here in this canyon, the Army of Northern Livermore (Colorado) defeated the Confederate Army coming south from Wyoming in 1864 to steal Colorado’s gold from the mines in Cripple Creek. Revisionist history. Anyway, we had the kids hunting for snipe last night and had them looking for jackalopes this evening. Fun times! LOL
Wha wha whaaat! You didn’t say anything about camping!!! You were supposed to be riding ATVs or I would have crashed the party :LOL:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VelvaRancl

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.