Politics

The interview with ABC had no real blatant catastrophes like the debate, but it will still do nothing to quell concerns within his party. He largely came across as a querulous old man somewhat out of touch with reality.

And not only for the French. The British and Germans all consider Belgium to just be the place where their armies get to go do battle between them.

Incidentally, I once read this little tidbit of info: throughout history the land on which Belgium is now situated has had more battles per square km fought on its ground than any other Western country!
Poland might be in with a run at that title

He largely came across as a querulous old man somewhat out of touch with reality.

You are being kind with that statement above...

Brandon was in complete denial of his situation in regard to his standing in the polls and dismal approval ratings. It was hard to tell if he is actually that delusional, or his inner circle of handlers is keeping him that sheltered and misinformed...

I will admit that Stephanopoulos did solid, fair job of asking relevant questions and holding Brandon to task, although Brandon would not provide direct answers... What I found most telling and damning was his refusal to willingly agree to take a cognitive test and release the results to the American people. Obviously, he can't because he would most certainly fail. But his outright refusal to agree to it looked bad for him, and I am surprised his handlers didn't provide Brandon with a better scripted answer for an obvious question that they should have seen coming from a mile away...

Brandon was in complete denial of his situation in regard to his standing in the polls and dismal approval ratings. It was hard to tell if he is actually that delusional, or his inner circle of handlers is keeping him that sheltered and misinformed...

He said during the debate he realized things were not going well. However, right after the debate he said he did well.

So, he lied even there.

The knives are out for him. Hakeem Jeffries has a zoom call with the Democrat reps on Sunday and Senator Warner is trying to get other Senators on board to put pressure on Biden to not run.

All that being said, Biden is in control of whether he stays in the race or not. He has the delegates, and the war chest. The best thing for Trump is for Biden to stay in the race, I don't know why Speaker Johnson was calling for Biden to drop out.

One other thing, assuming Biden stays in the race with all the calls for him to drop out, what would an independent voter think of a candidate that is not supported by people in his own party or MSM? Yes, I realize that could apply to Trump also, but MSM for the most part is a Democrat media tool.

He said during the debate he realized things were not going well. However, right after the debate he said he did well.

So, he lied even there.

The knives are out for him. Hakeem Jeffries has a zoom call with the Democrat reps on Sunday and Senator Warner is trying to get other Senators on board to put pressure on Biden to not run.

All that being said, Biden is in control of whether he stays in the race or not. He has the delegates, and the war chest. The best thing for Trump is for Biden to stay in the race, I don't know why Speaker Johnson was calling for Biden to drop out.

One other thing, assuming Biden stays in the race with all the calls for him to drop out, what would an independent voter think of a candidate that is not supported by people in his own party or MSM? Yes, I realize that could apply to Trump also, but MSM for the most part is a Democrat media tool.

Reverse psychology, if Johnson called for him to stay in the race, which I am sure he wants him to do, it might apply more pressure for him to drop than the Dems could ever apply themselves.

You are being kind with that statement above...

I will admit that Stephanopoulos did solid, fair job of asking relevant questions and holding Brandon to task, although Brandon would not provide direct answers... What I found most telling and damning was his refusal to willingly agree to take a cognitive test and release the results to the American people. Obviously, he can't because he would most certainly fail. But his outright refusal to agree to it looked bad for him, and I am surprised his handlers didn't provide Brandon with a better scripted answer for an obvious question that they should have seen coming from a mile away...

That there is about as spot on for how it went down as anything I have read, IMHO.

I watched a few things on NBC news shows the other day. They are freaking out. It almost feels like some sort of measured strategy to get him out without hurting him? Like trying for the most humane coup de gras on a wounded animal.

It is almost beyond comprehension that the supposedly smart Democrats did not see this coming, for Pete's sake they were hiding him in the bunker before the 2020 election. Obviously they engineered for a weak and pliable Joe to rubber stamp their (Obama's?) agenda and that was intended to go on for four more years. The plan was predicated upon neutralising Trump, which they pretty much took for granted, so there was no plan B. The panic you are seeing now is more driven by indecision - do we keep him, do we dump him, do we try something more to stop Trump?

They relied on the media to be able to hide it for another year or so.
You know, I don't blame the Democrats for the shenanigannery they've been pulling, they've told us for years what a pack of Marxist shit-weasels they are, we just haven't really believed them.
But the people who have roused my ire are the supposed defenders of truth and justice who have carried their water and lied non-stop for them.
What can I personally do to make them pay is the question I have.

The Democrats thoroughly out-smarted and out-maneuvered the Republicans in 2020, for which Ronna McDaniel takes a major part of the blame. Blow me down if the Republicans didn't keep her on for 2022! Talk about dumb, she and her strategy were so bad it almost looked like she was a Democrat plant. So @freefall the way to make them all pay is to beat the Democrats, not only in the White House but the House and the Senate too. Having good candidates is necessary, but it is definitely not sufficient. The election business in the USA seems to have become rough and dirty - I naively believed that compared to us in Africa you were the gold standard! Bah! Clearly it has become a deadly serious business requiring smarts, cunning and brawling. Using every trick in the book and then invent a few more. Yes, the Independents are important, but they seem to be a prissy lot - hard to get. Go after the Black vote and the Hispanics, they are not interested in woke rubbish, they want a better life. Not hard to translate that into everyday meaning and offer clear, simple policies that deliver it.

The Democrats thoroughly out-smarted and out-maneuvered the Republicans in 2020, for which Ronna McDaniel takes a major part of the blame. Blow me down if the Republicans didn't keep her on for 2022! Talk about dumb, she and her strategy were so bad it almost looked like she was a Democrat plant. So @freefall the way to make them all pay is to beat the Democrats, not only in the White House but the House and the Senate too. Having good candidates is necessary, but it is definitely not sufficient. The election business in the USA seems to have become rough and dirty - I naively believed that compared to us in Africa you were the gold standard! Bah! Clearly it has become a deadly serious business requiring smarts, cunning and brawling. Using every trick in the book and then invent a few more. Yes, the Independents are important, but they seem to be a prissy lot - hard to get. Go after the Black vote and the Hispanics, they are not interested in woke rubbish, they want a better life. Not hard to translate that into everyday meaning and offer clear, simple policies that deliver it.
The establishment republicans, and many right here on this forum, continue to believe that the path to victory is the, prim and proper, nice guy, take the high road, politics.
Those days are over. The democrats bent us over the rectal exam table without lube. Its high time we return the favor.
You want to beat the democrats, then the republicans need to get down in the trenches and get their hands dirty. Trade the democrats, blow for blow. Use the democrats playbook against them.

Joe Biden handed the Republicans a tremendous gift on a golden platter.They better not f##k it up.

Was that interview seriously supposed to inspire confidence? It did quite the opposite.
After watching dialing through today's coverage over on CNN and MSNBC (I need a shower), it is Biden who probably should get a food taster.

They relied on the media to be able to hide it for another year or so.
You know, I don't blame the Democrats for the shenanigannery they've been pulling, they've told us for years what a pack of Marxist shit-weasels they are, we just haven't really believed them.
But the people who have roused my ire are the supposed defenders of truth and justice who have carried their water and lied non-stop for them.
What can I personally do to make them pay is the question I have.
Assuming you aren't being rhetorical, then vote. Moreover, make sure everyone who agrees with your political views votes. If you are in a drop box state that allows third party drop off, you gather the ballots and get them deposited yourself. Make sure others do the same.

The republican party lost in 2020 because the democrats already had a massive and effective ground game in major cities and the new Covid voting rules allowed them to take full advantage of that community organization. Meanwhile, the republican party had virtually none, and in a couple of key runoffs actually discouraged their own voters. No, you can't make it up.

In 2022, the republican party had done virtually nothing to address the issue and the red wave never happened. I see little evidence that anything has changed this year. Several critical swing states will be decided by less than 50K votes - more likely 10K. You can bet the democrats will get everyone of their votes counted. I sadly suspect we will be content complaining.

It is almost beyond comprehension that the supposedly smart Democrats did not see this coming, for Pete's sake they were hiding him in the bunker before the 2020 election. Obviously they engineered for a weak and pliable Joe to rubber stamp their (Obama's?) agenda and that was intended to go on for four more years. The plan was predicated upon neutralising Trump, which they pretty much took for granted, so there was no plan B. The panic you are seeing now is more driven by indecision - do we keep him, do we dump him, do we try something more to stop Trump?

Well their plan did not work. They thought they would tie up his fortune on the BS civil suit that at best case is nominal damages, to tie up his free cash position, but the appeals court did not go along that that plan. And the BS multiple felonies case is about to die, as evidence used in the trial is now protected (excluded). And the judge has all but said he would have to grant a Motion for a New Trial with his order on resetting the sentencing. And Jack Smith’s case will never see the light of day, not to mention the Records case. The Supreme Court actually helped Biden, but he’s so old and feeble he does not even realize it.

Assuming you aren't being rhetorical, then vote. Moreover, make sure everyone who agrees with your political views votes. If you are in a drop box state that allows third party drop off, you gather the ballots and get them deposited yourself. Make sure others do the same.

The republican party lost in 2020 because the democrats already had a massive and effective ground game in major cities and the new Covid voting rules allowed them to take full advantage of that community organization. Meanwhile, the republican party had virtually none, and in a couple of key runoffs actually discouraged their own voters. No, you can't make it up.

In 2022, the republican party had done virtually nothing to address the issue and the red wave never happened. I see little evidence that anything has changed this year. Several critical swing states will be decided by less than 50K votes - more likely 10K. You can bet the democrats will get everyone of their votes counted. I sadly suspect we will be content complaining.
I am planning to vote and have said so repeatedly. You and a few others are saying you will not and discouraging others.
I want to cause pain to the news media who have been spewing lies since 2015. I already don't use their product, but it doesn't seem to bother them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tutukeh2012

Latest profile posts

I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.
RLP wrote on professor's profile.
Good morning. I am a Ruger fan myself. Have you sold to anyone on the site before? How old is the ammo?

RLP
We have been very busy hunting! Lots of pictures and videos in process!

Grandpa Moose wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Thanks for the advice/help. Hope the kids get a good plug from my mis post. Rain like crazy here