Politics

The same can be said for those that voted for the rest of that party's candidates.

stay_back.jpg

I doubt that you've heard the last of Liz Cheney. She is obsessed and won't stop just because she lost Wyoming. Almost certainly she will run for President, either as a Republican (unlikely) or as a third party. Not with the intent of winning, but in order to siphen off enough Republican votes to cause Trump to lose. 3-10% would be probably be enough to spoil Republican chances.

I keep hearing that Liz Cheney couldn't win an election for Dog Catcher. Last I knew Humane Society employment was merit system rules, which means she wouldn't meet the minimum qualifications, other than the fact that she is a real dog.

However, she would fit right in at HSUS.

I have noticed RINOPence has now gone all-in with them. I guess he thinks by feeding the swamp, he won't get eaten? Just like a Pdog getting splatted on the road. One gets it with all the others watching. Then the next, then the next, then the next and so on... :)

1660847492989.png

1660847515132.png

My favorite Liz meme of the week....

1660847593899.png

:D :D :D

1660868756580.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nfkghjd

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]