Politics

Socialism is just lubricated communism. Doesnt hurt quite so bad when they ram it in.
 
1632590145100.png
 
i-dont-always-hate-liberals-oh-who-am-i-kiddingaihate-46901732.png
 
The Bidet's significant defect can be summed up by paraphrasing Dirty Harry Bidet is a Legend in his own mind. I'm certain he has had dreams of grandeur where he is the hero dashing in to save the day, but he can't seem to put his own greed aside and be the hero for the nation.
 
1632682181969.png
 
1632686742655.png
 
@Wheels -I don't know the context. the guys are Xi, Biden & Trudeau (I think) but who is the woman and what is she throwing?
 
THats the crooked Chinese phone maker who was arrested and being held by Canada until Joe must have made some deal to cut her loose as she was being held on our request.
Who knows what Joe gets out of it.
 
At this point I'm not sure that the Bidet gets anything more out of China- other than they won't rat him out on any of the several pay-for-play payments that he and his family have received- at least until the Dems decide who will be taking his place- then he's under the bus.
 
THats the crooked Chinese phone maker who was arrested and being held by Canada until Joe must have made some deal to cut her loose as she was being held on our request.
Who knows what Joe gets out of it.
Two Canadian citizens who were held for three years got to come home.

There’s not one thing about that whole situation from the beginning that I agree with, but at least it’s over, and we can stop wasting tax dollars on some women who was “imprissoned” in her $13.2m Vancouver home.
 
@Wheels -I don't know the context. the guys are Xi, Biden & Trudeau (I think) but who is the woman and what is she throwing?

CFO from Hwawei was arrested in transit from China to Mexico about three years ago in Vancouver Canada. She has fought extradition to the USA. Canada arrested a couple of Canadians immediately after the fact and held them as ransom.

Instead of letting justice run it's course, Biden caved and sent her back.

No western countries should do business with Hwawei. We are being spied on.
 
1632713632118.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,865
Members
169,451
Latest member
Nickjohniu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top