Politics

Much to the dismay of Satan's army, and bushtwit4ever, Trump could be released from the hospital on Monday.
Trump+scaring+people.png
 
The Presidents recovery is great testament to the progress and knowledge that has been gained about the virus and treatment of it. Immense thanks to all the researchers, doctors, nurses and all that have helped out during this time of need.
 
Wallace is totally worthless
What I kept seeing was Wallace leading questions off with a statement which, true or false or out of context, immediately triggered both candidates to start debating Wallace!

I'm convinced Wallace did that deliberately.
 
........... It is fine to have differing political views. One would hope that we could express our opinions respectfully ..................

ps. It is hunting season in my neck of the woods and that does not involve computer screens.
So, please make my life easier and maintain the civility your mother taught you.
 
Last edited:
For you Trump supporters, a video sent to me by one of my Cuban-American friends in Miami, enjoy !



 
1601928429670.png
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: WAB
Cruising around rural southeast PA, The front yard sign count is twenty to one in favor of Trump.
 
Cruising around rural southeast PA, The front yard sign count is twenty to one in favor of Trump.

And that's just the signs that haven't been stolen !
 
The national media live in the Acela Coridor echo chamber.

They were shocked in 2016 and it doesn't seem they have learned their lesson.
 
And that's just the signs that haven't been stolen !


I love the guy who got signs stolen and rubbed poison ivy all over the replacement sign. :E Lol:
 
He seems to get off on death and destruction. Doesn't really seem to care who's as long as someone dies.
Oh Finally someone who truly understand me...A Kindred spirit...
I enjoy most is Trolling tepid fragile snowflakes who have to "Harvest" their Trophies because Killing another living thing is unthinkable...
PS: everything Dies and this is a place for Adventure Hunters who want to go to exotic places and find unique lifeforms and kill them

105486704_3044315725654112_8206921018065576520_n.jpg

Especially Trump
 
Oh Finally someone who truly understand me...A Kindred spirit...

Doubt I understand you, nor do I care to.

And I also doubt we have much in common. And I will be eternally grateful for that.
 
Wow, what a strange human being. The ‘ignore’ function has been deployed.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,992
Members
169,473
Latest member
450Rig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top