Politics

Wonder if the Ministry of Defense position in Ukraine is still open.:whistle:

Alexander S. Vindman

@AVindman

Today I officially requested retirement from the US Army, an organization I love. My family and I look forward to the next chapter of our lives.

Several US military generals (John Kelly for one) have defended Vindman and said he did the right thing. He saw/heard something questionable and he reported it to his superior.

I cannot help but think how much better our country would be right now if Goldwater had defeated Johnson.

What I would give for Goldwater to be running now.

And so because I do not like Trump you assume that I am a leftist radical like Omar?
Saul,

Omar has some good ideas about Israel too. Let’s start there.

The problem with incremental improvement of a country is that some of the incremental steps lack long term direction. For example, the welfare programs started under FDR were based on the recipients having a work ethic, which at the time existed in the general population. However rewarding unfortunate situations led to promoting those situations. Nearly every federal agency has suffered from this problem. Those that say the entire system needs to be torn-down and started over have a measure of validity in their plan however, rather than removing the building and starting over, they want to not only remove the building but also a very adequate foundation.

Saul,

Omar has some good ideas about Israel too. Let’s start there.
I assume that you are being facetious...

My hope is that the entire "squad" is thrown out of office come November. Bernie Sanders too for promoting her antisemitic bullshit.

Several US military generals (John Kelly for one) have defended Vindman and said he did the right thing. He saw/heard something questionable and he reported it to his superior.

His superiors were Tim Morrison and Fiona Hill. Vindman did everything but report directly to them.

Vindman went to Eisenberg instead. He then told his brother, George Kent, and Eric Ciaramella. (The person Adam Schiff won't let be mentioned.) Possibly he told others.

This is all in Vindman's House Intelligence Committee testimony.

Saying Vindman went to his superior is outright revisionist history.

I assume that you are being facetious...

My hope is that the entire "squad" is thrown out of office come November. Bernie Sanders too for promoting her antisemitic bullshit.

Of course, I am being facetious. My point is the USA is the greatest country in the World. We do have minor issues, but they affect everyone.

By the way, Bernie Sanders is Jewish.

Of course, I am being facetious. My point is the USA is the greatest country in the World. We do have minor issues, but they affect everyone.

By the way, Bernie Sanders is Jewish.
As I said before, I agree that the USA is the greatest country in the world, but that does not mean we should work to improve. HOWEVER I do not think that the improvements suggests by Omar are what we need.

And yes, I am aware Sanders is Jewish. That does not exempt him from having trafficked in abhorrent antisemitic tropes in order to appeal to the radical left progressives and muslims so that he could win.

EcbmI5GVcAABFqo

Attachments

• EcbmI5GVcAABFqo.jpg
    EcbmI5GVcAABFqo.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 66
His superiors were Tim Morrison and Fiona Hill. Vindman did everything but report directly to them.

Vindman went to Eisenberg instead. He then told his brother, George Kent, and Eric Ciaramella. (The person Adam Schiff won't let be mentioned.) Possibly he told others.

Saying Vindman went to his superior is outright revisionist history.

Revisionist history???? There was and still is a lot of spin on this story and to sort out what is real and what is fake news is difficult. The body count of people that formerly worked for Trump is telling. I can't stand any of the Democrats, but Trump is getting less electable by the day.

I believe former Marine Corp general and Whitehouse Chief of Staff, John Kelly, to be a no nonsense straight shooter. In this article, Kelly said that Vindman did exactly as the training says to do: https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...exander-vindman-north-korea-and-trump/606496/

Vindman's former boss, retired Army BG Peter Zwack also spoke highly of Vindman:
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...officer-from-national-security-council-staff/

Revisionist history???? There was and still is a lot of spin on this story and to sort out what is real and what is fake news is difficult. The body count of people that formerly worked for Trump is telling. I can't stand any of the Democrats, but Trump is getting less electable by the day.

I believe former Marine Corp general and Whitehouse Chief of Staff, John Kelly, to be a no nonsense straight shooter. In this article, Kelly said that Vindman did exactly as the training says to do: https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...exander-vindman-north-korea-and-trump/606496/

Vindman's former boss, retired Army BG Peter Zwack also spoke highly of Vindman:
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...officer-from-national-security-council-staff/

He went outside his immediate chain of command, and I personally know of none of my colleagues who would deem his actions appropriate. I also am absolutely certain both Kelly and Zwack would have been infuriated had he marched off to the respective service Inspector General with a "concern" while under their direct command.

image(10).jpg
Can't find the photo. Use your imagination. Four black men, one seated, three standing. One with a gavel, one in hand cuffs, one in a police uniform and one in a very nice suit standing next to the one in handcuffs. Your color does not determine who you are. Your choices do.

You said:

(Vindman)........He saw/heard something questionable and he reported it to his superior.

My response was Vindman didn't report to his superiors.

I stated the following:

"His superiors were Tim Morrison and Fiona Hill. Vindman did everything but report directly to them.

Saying Vindman went to his superior is outright revisionist history."

The fact remains that Vindman didn't report to Tim Morrison. Morrison confirmed that Vindman didn't come to him in his own testimony.

I stand by my comment that Vindman didn't go to his superior.

I should not have used the term "revisionist history", for something that could easily be forgotten/misunderstood. That was to strong of a statement for an off hand post here. Please accept my apology.

Last edited:

I read both of those articles, I will take the last one. If I am wrong I am sure that @Red Leg will correct me. It's my understand that very few in peace time make "bird" and even fewer a General/Flag officer. Perhaps Vindman reached his top level anyway. And it's not like he was sent to the middle of nowhere for his next assignment.

Interesting questions for American's to ask them selves and to ponder.

EcbO0dqVcAI4W5V

EcbO1fGUcAAY63y

EcbO2W5UwAAKGWs

EcbO29gUYAEGr7S

EcbO3jIUwAAQFIL

Attachments

• EcbO0dqVcAI4W5V.jpg
    EcbO0dqVcAI4W5V.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 66
  • EcbO1fGUcAAY63y.jpg
    EcbO1fGUcAAY63y.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 68
  • EcbO2W5UwAAKGWs.jpg
    EcbO2W5UwAAKGWs.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 67
  • EcbO3jIUwAAQFIL.jpg
    EcbO3jIUwAAQFIL.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 67
  • EcbO29gUYAEGr7S.jpg
    EcbO29gUYAEGr7S.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited by a moderator:
I bet I have given more to charity than all of the BLM organizers combined. They sure like to talk a big game and demand that everyone else pay the cost but themselves.

What black communities really need is more charity within their communities, not government involvement. Members of the black community should be looking for opportunities to reach down and give a helping hand to someone in need, lifting their whole community up with them. We should all be trying to lift each other up. That is our duty to our fellow man, not the duty of the government.

What black communities really need is more charity within their communities, not government involvement. Members of the black community should be looking for opportunities to reach down and give a helping hand to someone in need, lifting their whole community up with them. We should all be trying to lift each other up. That is our duty to our fellow man, not the duty of the government.

Doesn't work, hasn't worked, won't work. Thousands if not tens of thousands of grant programs in black communities and the results are worse conditions. What's needed are jobs for the black underclass and fathers in the homes. The rest of the issues will take care of themselves. Watch TV around the time school starts. What do we see? Free school supplies, book bags, etc.Same deal around Christmas time, free bikes, presents, clothing. The cycle of dependency is further enabled because there are no breadwinners Look at the lines of nice vehicles in line now for school breakfasts and lunches. Pardon me, but isn't that the responsibility of the parent? I know, we have a duty to feed them. Like hell we do. Presently, I don't have a duty to anyone but my family. I'm sorry but Trump has the right idea, guts and game plan to fix this cycle of dependency that the Democrats have perpetuated long before LBJ's war on poverty. It's more JOBS! especially in factories, infrastructure and the construction trades, positions that don't take higher education. Unfortunately for black America, they haven't learned the old saw "If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got" and that's voting for the party of victimization, the blame game and irresponsible behavior, the Democrats.

I read both of those articles, I will take the last one. If I am wrong I am sure that @Red Leg will correct me. It's my understand that very few in peace time make "bird" and even fewer a General/Flag officer. Perhaps Vindman reached his top level anyway. And it's not like he was sent to the middle of nowhere for his next assignment.

Vindman had been nominated for promotion to Colonel (O-6) and it was being held up by political BS. It's interesting in Vindman's retirement announcement where it states he has 21 years service. Getting promoted to Colonel in 21 years suggests he was well regarded. BTW, aren't we still at war in Afghanistan???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangalbhanu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia