Politics

We could. The Corps has removed 452 Abrams tanks. That is enough to equip 4 or 5 Ukrainian armor brigades without even delving into US Army storage which number approximately 3000. We actually gave them the grand total of 31 - enough to equip a single understrength battalion. Inexplicable.
Who makes these stupid decisions - Biden, Austin?

Disinformation reporter ?? In other words media propagandist :cool:

I don’t point the hypocrisy out to make a point on vaccines one way or the other. That everyone’s personal choice.

But the media being the arbiter of truth is hilarious.
IMG_3547.jpeg

Who makes these stupid decisions - Biden, Austin?
I don’t think Biden is remotely capable of running this war, and Austin is too deferential to civilian authority. The man in charge is Jake Sullivan the National Security Advisor. Unlike most National Security Advisors, he has neither military nor diplomatic experience. He is instead a lawyer and election strategist.

Last edited:
We could. The Corps has removed 452 Abrams tanks. That is enough to equip 4 or 5 Ukrainian armor brigades without even delving into US Army storage which number approximately 3000. We actually gave them the grand total of 31 - enough to equip a single understrength battalion. Inexplicable.
Thanks.

I don’t think Biden is remotely capable of running this war, and Austin is too deferential to civilian authority. The man in charge is Jake Sullivan the National Security Advisor. Unlike most National Security Advisors, he has neither military nor diplomatic experience. He is instead a lawyer and election strategist.
That explains it. And I suppose with with ice cream being the main pre-occupation of the CIC there is no accountability being enforced. Gosh it is tragic.

1709393609042.png

Some key efforts: He led the republican senate fight against Obama care and further tried to insure its repeal. In both he failed. One has to have the votes.

I think you meant to say one has to have the "vote"...

You refer often as to how egotistical and self-serving Trump is by putting himself before the good of the party's agenda... Ironically, McCain was the deciding vote that killed the repeal of Obamacare. McCain is the one who set the example for him by single-handedly failing to rid this country of Obamacare out of nothing more than spite and his personal feelings toward Trump.

I won't speak for Dave, but I do think much of the angry right's (sound better than MAGA?) distain for McConnel is McConnel's eventual distain for Donald Trump.

You can put some of the responsibility on the "angry right" for their disdain for the RINOS as blind loyalty to Trump, but not all of it... There is a huge independent faction of voters in this country who are fed up with the dysfunction on both sides of the Isle. I can assure you that as an independent I share equal if not more disdain for the swamp dwellers on the left as well, albeit that list is considerably longer... Both parties are representative of the cancer that is alive and well in the D.C. establishment.

My personal disdain for the McConnells, McCains, and Romneys has nothing to do with whether or not they dislike Trump. My issue with them is that they are all pillars of the current establishment that is failing the people. I became an independent specifically because they do not relate to me and certainly do not have my best interest at heart.

It's funny to me how so many here have short and/or selective memories. Let us not forget that the last 2 republican nominees for POTUS got crushed by Obama. Republicans were flailing in the wind and headed for a 3rd defeat with HRC as the heir incumbent until Trump came in as a populist and gave a voice to the "deplorables" that the RINOS paid no attention to unless they were mocking them. Trump expanded the "tent" simply by acknowledging a very significant portion of Americans that the folks that the republican party had neglected for so long. The republican party has been its own worst enemy for decades precisely because of that arrogance and neglect. They have disenfranchised just as many of not more voters than the democrats have even with their Herculean lurch to the left in recent years.

Someone mentioned that if Reagan was alive today he would have embraced the MAGA movement. I disagree, as the MAGA crowd believes that in order to "make America great again' we should turn inwards, turtle up and become isolationists.

Once again, you are incorrect in your assumption of what and who "MAGA" truly represents. Apparently, you are using Brandon's definition equating all "MAGA" supporters to racist rednecks, and Walmart shoppers who are too ignorant to know what is best for them which is sadly incorrect.

Expecting the Federal Government to put the agenda and well-being of Americans first does not make one an isolationist. It makes them someone who loves this country who would like to see their elected representatives place at the very least, the same priority on their basic needs as they do for illegal immigrants, criminals, and other countries seeking endless and unaccountable aid.

Last edited:
What a delightful nation. God forbid the Russian government couldn't see your web browsing. This place is Nazi Germany without the Jewish Holocaust. Putin merely kills and imprisons his political opponents.

This isn't a new tactic @Red Leg VPN software is illegal in many countries. The People's Republic of China has a ban on VPN as well. I remember spending a fortune of a former employer's money getting Chinese legal counsel's opinion on the matter. Obviously, 100% of companies use VPN to connect your laptop to their systems, so what is the work around? The answer was pretty simple: Everyone does it, but it gives the State grounds to arrest, fine, and detain individuals for a prolonged length of time.

In China as an example, I can be detained specifically by my job role/function for 9 months for allowing an occurrence by an employee, plus a very substantial fine. Since I cannot prevent any employee from connecting through China and violating this rule, it is why I will never set foot inside the PRC.

TLDR; everyone uses VPNs but now Russia can detain anyone at their whims under this guise.

Share Message - RFK Jr: How anti-vaccine misinformation has shaped his 'truth-teller' candidacy

There is a lot of effort by media and pharma to dub RFKjr as a kook and conspiracy theorist. The one area they never address is that he's a lawyer, and he keeps winning major cases based on the science.

Glyphosate causes a myriad of cancers? Yep, he won on that basis for Lymphoma.

Coal contains mercury, and that coal plants release of ionized mercury causes long term harm. Yup, he won that one too.

The whole anti-RFK argument hinges on the notion he's a pseudoscience kook and conspiracy nut. I would argue he's just an upper middle class attorney with limited resources and he's taking on the very best funded defendants on the planet. If the science was as compelling and persuasive as the media alleges, big-chemical, big-polluter, and big-pharma wouldn't be losing to an underfunded plaintiff's attorney like RFKjr.

There is a lot of effort by media and pharma to dub RFKjr as a kook and conspiracy theorist. The one area they never address is that he's a lawyer, and he keeps winning major cases based on the science.

Glyphosate causes a myriad of cancers? Yep, he won on that basis for Lymphoma.

Coal contains mercury, and that coal plants release of i onized mercury causes long term harm. Yup, he won that one too.

The whole anti-RFK argument hinges on the notion he's a pseudoscience kook and conspiracy nut. I would argue he's just an upper middle class attorney with limited resources and he's taking on the very best funded defendants on the planet. If the science was as compelling and persuasive as the media alleges, big-chemical, big-polluter, and big-pharma wouldn't be losing to an underfunded plaintiff's attorney like RFKjr.
I like RFK Jr. He seems to be that smartest of any of the candidates.
I do however fear that his deep liberal Kennedy background will tilt him toward the left.
That stated, if we put JFK's politics in todays context, would the most famous Kennedy be considered conservative?

This isn't a new tactic @Red Leg VPN software is illegal in many countries. The People's Republic of China has a ban on VPN as well. I remember spending a fortune of a former employer's money getting Chinese legal counsel's opinion on the matter. Obviously, 100% of companies use VPN to connect your laptop to their systems, so what is the work around? The answer was pretty simple: Everyone does it, but it gives the State grounds to arrest, fine, and detain individuals for a prolonged length of time.

In China as an example, I can be detained specifically by my job role/function for 9 months for allowing an occurrence by an employee, plus a very substantial fine. Since I cannot prevent any employee from connecting through China and violating this rule, it is why I will never set foot inside the PRC.

TLDR; everyone uses VPNs but now Russia can detain anyone at their whims under this guise.
I do understand the technology. Security was a pretty big deal at both DOD and NOC. However, this is a new tactic for Russia to be implementing against its citizens.

Computers are the old sloppy way to track, or spy on us. It’s still effective. But.

China won’t allow the Tesla trucks to be imported because they know what they (China)are sending over here. And elsewhere.

Many products or components China makes can be a spy vessel. Cars are a great potential way to gather intel from us. Especially if Chinese vehicles are allowed into sensitive areas.

They track it then turn on all the internal and external “safety” cameras remotely. Gather everything and sort out and piece together the puzzle. As intelligence has worked for centuries.

One piece at a time.

Well written BSO Dave. Populists movements usually start from the seed of the underrepresented or marginalized segments.

The parties have definitely done an inversion.

The Republican Party has now been taken over by the working class.

And the Democrats are the Elites and more educated.
And the “non working” people, to be polite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bdurfey

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with