Politics

Everyone talks about models for this and that. Models are just a SWAG that are like a weather prediction, there is a 50-50 chance of being right. Sounds great but----.

The WHO didn't model, they flat footed lied to protect CCP interest.

Did anyone see the comments from Dr. Michael Ryan of WHO on the possible need for authorities to enter homes to separate family members in order to stem infections? I have only seen one report.

Dr. Michael Ryan

You would think an Irish national might be a little sensitive to government entering a home whenever it wants to ensure its inhabitants are doing what they are told...

I suppose he focused on medicine in school and forgot to read Irish history...

Assclown..

a180bd53c6109de15f58b3005fcf8bbb--happy-animals-crazy-animals.jpg

Attachments

• a180bd53c6109de15f58b3005fcf8bbb--happy-animals-crazy-animals.jpg
    a180bd53c6109de15f58b3005fcf8bbb--happy-animals-crazy-animals.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 88
Last edited by a moderator:
Tell him to come on over and separate my family. #locknload

Did anyone see the comments from Dr. Michael Ryan of WHO on the possible need for authorities to enter homes to separate family members in order to stem infections? I have only seen one report.
WHO ...is full of morons.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/03/29/viral-prerequisites-and-nationalist-lessons-in-time-of-plague/

Best commentator EVER.

Did anyone notice that the smartest Governor is from the small state of South Dakota?? She put out an Executive Order that people over 65 and people with 7 different underlying conditions have to stay home while the rest of the people can still work! WOW a TARGETED approach instead this shotgun approach that will cause a depression! Wake up America. Follow the numbers, not the media hysteria and advice from people that still get paid trying to save every life!

Does anyone here remember the total lack of leadership shown by Trump only as recently as a month ago? It's criminal, and it's why the US had 1800 deaths in one day, as of this morning. I'm don't give a damn what party you are from, but someone you know is going to die from this. And many that survive are going to suffer serious organ damage. It's way past time to get rid of this entitled narcissist.

Hell, if they used a target approach and let people work that would give the lamescream media and those sick dumdems apoplexy. That sensible reasoning is totally against everything they blather about. I'm surprised they haven't attacked the governor for "endangering the workforce" or some other BS.

Does anyone here remember the total lack of leadership shown by Trump only as recently as a month ago? It's criminal, and it's why the US had 1800 deaths in one day, as of this morning. I'm don't give a damn what party you are from, but someone you know is going to die from this. And many that survive are going to suffer serious organ damage. It's way past time to get rid of this entitled narcissist.

Thankfully he put a travel ban in place on Jan 31 and stopped entries from China, despite whining and wailing and name-calling from all the usual suspects.

No telling how many lives he saved with that move.

Did you forget that the Chinese started this, or do you just feel the need to blame Trump?
EE7raYzXsAEFE3Q.jpeg

Yeah no matter what party you are from, I am sure promoting open borders and calling people racist is the exact type of leadership we want at this moment. Which is exactly what Joe Biden was promoting on Jan 31st.

It is amazing to me that people with an obviously political viewpoint or slant, will immediately say "it doesn't matter what party you are from"...yes it does as it has formed the complete basis of your opinion and the statement you are making. You are literally making a oneside political statement.

The democratic savior Cuomo whose state is leading in every measurable statistic on how not to handle a pandemic is being elevated by many in that same party as VP candidate due his handling of the crisis. Nancy Pelosi was running around Chinatown in San Fran saying come on out, Trump is being racist, same with DeBlasio...has anyone in the democratic party thought for one minute that their (and in particular their leadership's) hatred for Trump clouded their judgement and that their actions have resulted in people dying. Not to mention the media and the whitehouse press pool - I would lick doorknobs in China if they could accurately or factually report anything regarding Trump without some type of gotcha/condensing question and taking things out of context.

Show me a leader that you admired their handling during this crisis - and I will show you a leader that has trampled civil liberties to do it. That to me is the scariest part of all of this - the economy will eventually one day recover (though it will have forever ruined people lives) but the civil liberties and the freedoms we enjoyed might never come back.

Rant Over

Hell, if they used a target approach and let people work that would give the lamescream media and those sick dumdems apoplexy. That sensible reasoning is totally against everything they blather about. I'm surprised they haven't attacked the governor for "endangering the workforce" or some other BS.
The 40% who didn’t vote for her are trashing her big time. The people who support her (the ones with jobs, business, and family’s to support) see thru it and she will almost certainly get a second term if she wants to run again.

Nope. I remember a travel ban that showed leadership and that the libs whined and cried about. Has he been perfect? No. Would a lib have done better? Really doubt it.

It's easy to be an arm chair QB and talk about what should have been done in hindsight once you know more information, which is what you're doing.

Trump isn't allowed to do it all. The tenth amendment of the Constitution gives powers primarily to the states. They have the primary responsibility for handling the pandemic, not the federal government and not the President. Trump, against the snowflakers, closed the borders and as only the president can do, recommended certain actions to stop the spread. If any one screwed up, it's the governors of the respective states that have the most trouble, not Trump.

Consider the alternative. Hilary Clinton is president, borders are open, all venues to foreign citizens are open and it's business as usual. Millions of disease infested illegals stream across the borders from shithole countries where hygiene isn't a primary concern. They not only have the Chinese virus, they have TB, HIV AIDS, and a host of other diseases (the vast majority of TB cases in the U.S. are foreign born nationals). Instead of a politician worrying about his next election/job trying to please everyone, we now have a savvy businessman who put together an A team to mitigate the extreme damage we'd have had if a liberal government had been running the show. It's enough to make an atheist believe there is a god.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/04/05/corona-meltdowns/

This guy is awesome. Read all his articles.

VDH is a classically trained intellectual, who has the talent to use 2000 year old metaphors, to describe today's problems, better than anyone else today.

A couple years ago, my son started sending me VDH opeds, he had just discovered VDH. He then went and started listening to VDH's Youtube lectures.

Years previous, I had sent my son VDH articles, which he obviously ignored. Sometimes the gem you find in a pigsty has more value than the one given you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BookerReno

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles