Politics

It's a starting point for negotiations, sure and probably not far off the accepted end goals in at least some ways, with a few minor tweaks to make it clear that all of this is purely voluntary on Russias part and they of course make no admission of 'wrongdoing' in any way.

Item 1, I'd maybe lean towards some kind of externally monitored referendum but the locals around remaining Russian or rejoining Ukraine, go from there. Either way could work.
2. Item 2, probably pretty acceptable to both parties with some negotiation of certain contested border areas.
3. Probably not far off, with the usual negotiation around amounts, administration and admissions of culpability.
4. Probably not gonna fly. It's a tricky one the seizure of public assets, and I doubt Putin has enough power over those guys at this point to be able to dictate such terms on them without seeing an internal coup.
5. Seems fair.

See, it's easy this negotiated peace lark! I dunno why they had such a hard time of it at Versailles...
Treaty of Versailles? If so, nothing like saddling the defeated Germany with 132 BILLION gold marks ($442US BILLION today), which they could never repay, and snubbing ally Japan who lost many soldiers during the war and were treated like outcasts. Stupid decisions have consequences. The rest is history.

It's a starting point for negotiations, sure and probably not far off the accepted end goals in at least some ways, with a few minor tweaks to make it clear that all of this is purely voluntary on Russias part and they of course make no admission of 'wrongdoing' in any way.

Item 1, I'd maybe lean towards some kind of externally monitored referendum but the locals around remaining Russian or rejoining Ukraine, go from there. Either way could work.
2. Item 2, probably pretty acceptable to both parties with some negotiation of certain contested border areas.
3. Probably not far off, with the usual negotiation around amounts, administration and admissions of culpability.
4. Probably not gonna fly. It's a tricky one the seizure of public assets, and I doubt Putin has enough power over those guys at this point to be able to dictate such terms on them without seeing an internal coup.
5. Seems fair.

See, it's easy this negotiated peace lark! I dunno why they had such a hard time of it at Versailles...
Maybe before my #5, would be NATO would institute a no fly and drive zone if the previous terms weren't agreed to. If it flies or drives it dies? LOL

I get it- you are employed by the government and get paid mileage for driving to Seattle. Hope you aren't audited- NO WHERE in Washington is 430 miles from Seattle.
Never been a Government Employee. COO Industrial company.
Correction 389 miles from Seattle.

You sure can to judge people wrong.

Time to bring on the F15s and F18s. F**k Putin! The Russians were piloting Mig 15s for North Korea illegally during the Korean UN "Police Action" (what a joke) WAR, so turn about is fair play. Paint the Taliban flag on the planes and blame it on them. They were left behind when Brandon abandoned all of the military equipment in Asscrackistan? Let Putin figure it out. LOL
I think your concept is sound.

1675311919969.png

THE VERY SAME PEOPLE [COVERNMENT OFFICIALS] CAUSING THE COUNTRYWIDE DISASTER BY LOOTING,STEALING, STATE CAPTURING, MAFIA CRIME AND CORRUPTION, NOW WANTS TO INSTALL A STATE OF [MAN-MADE] DISASTER...
[ABOUT SOMETHING THEY THEMSELVES CAUSED] ........

AND NOW ALSO WANTS TO BE SOLE IN CHARGE OF THE RUNNING [STEALING MORE MONEY] OF IT...
-BY HAVING UNLIMITED POWER!!!

TJEK,MAN!!????:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

324431520_896684008315169_5294504904566108382_n.jpg

328828449_1654899391635413_9141441502184709685_n.jpg

Last edited:
Pompeo talks straight.

Regrettably, I think it unlikely he gains momentum in the primaries. I will support him over DeSantis and DeSantis over Trump by a very wide margin.

1675378583331.png

1675378785986.png

Treaty of Versailles? If so, nothing like saddling the defeated Germany with 132 BILLION gold marks ($442US BILLION today), which they could never repay, and snubbing ally Japan who lost many soldiers during the war and were treated like outcasts. Stupid decisions have consequences. The rest is history.
We snubbed a young Ho Chi Minh at Versailles, too. And we screwed him over again in 1945.

After reading the backstory about Vietnam, I came to the conclusion that while there were some ardent communists under Ho, he was himself a nationalist and availed himself of whatever help he could get to send the French packing.

We snubbed a young Ho Chi Minh at Versailles, too. And we screwed him over again in 1945.
Because wilson was too sickly to push against the prideful French, & Truman decided to arm the Japanese in keeping French Indo-China French & Ike declined to bomb the NVA into extinction at Dien Bien Phu.

Regrettably, I think it unlikely he gains momentum in the primaries. I will support him over DeSantis and DeSantis over Trump by a very wide margin.
I suppose Rex Tillerson has had all that he wants from the political arena.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelicitasM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]