Politics

Hope it fries some woke fktard brains :A Thumbs Up:

IMG-20230122-WA0001.jpg
 
:):) Multipurpose weapon- eh! The various Indo-Persian war axes with a spike are also commonly called zaghnal. War axe battlefield use across all regions/cultures has been largely and erroneously underreported in history with greater emphasis on the sword.

Most spiked zaghnals, aka crow beak axes, have an incurving point. My example posted is much less common with the recurving point. But, IMO, there is a very good reason for that recurve. Sink an incurving point into an opponent… then try to pull it out with the handle. The geometry is all wrong. The geometry of the recurved point would not hinder retrieval. Same reasoning as why the short shafted thrusting spears, like those of the Zulu, have no barbed or squared off rear profile on the spear head.
Tried to send you a PM but apparently you have them blocked. :E Shrug:
 
In a world of idiot politicians, clearly some in the US exceed all expectations:


Despite the delusional beliefs of some in the US, the kangaroo species in question are not, and never have been, anything remotely like endangered. In fact the biggest danger to kangaroos is periodic over-population (a boom - bust population cycle)

Maybe, this bill is the result of Californians moving north and taking their stupidity with them.
 
Interesting

 
For four years, Alec Baldwin played Trump and said he was going to jail. Irony..........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1674593983014.png


1674594003622.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,684
Members
169,396
Latest member
goldcincopa1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top