Politics

Hope it fries some woke fktard brains :A Thumbs Up:

IMG-20230122-WA0001.jpg

:):) Multipurpose weapon- eh! The various Indo-Persian war axes with a spike are also commonly called zaghnal. War axe battlefield use across all regions/cultures has been largely and erroneously underreported in history with greater emphasis on the sword.

Most spiked zaghnals, aka crow beak axes, have an incurving point. My example posted is much less common with the recurving point. But, IMO, there is a very good reason for that recurve. Sink an incurving point into an opponent… then try to pull it out with the handle. The geometry is all wrong. The geometry of the recurved point would not hinder retrieval. Same reasoning as why the short shafted thrusting spears, like those of the Zulu, have no barbed or squared off rear profile on the spear head.
Tried to send you a PM but apparently you have them blocked. :E Shrug:

In a world of idiot politicians, clearly some in the US exceed all expectations:

Despite the delusional beliefs of some in the US, the kangaroo species in question are not, and never have been, anything remotely like endangered. In fact the biggest danger to kangaroos is periodic over-population (a boom - bust population cycle)

Maybe, this bill is the result of Californians moving north and taking their stupidity with them.

@Red Leg
"Tried to send you a PM but apparently you have them blocked. :E Shrug:"

Hmm? Let me the check settings. I'll try a PM. Always happy to look at and discuss this stuff, but Im no expert.

Interesting

For four years, Alec Baldwin played Trump and said he was going to jail. Irony..........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1674593983014.png

1674594003622.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyreetaRoh

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]