Please say a prayer for my son

Glad to hear he's feeling better. Hope he's back on his feet in no time!
 
Still keeping Cooper in our thoughts and heart.
Give him and his mom a huge hug!
 
That's great he is home!!!! Praise the Lord!
 
Thank all of y'all gain.. I can not explain how much all of y'all praying and constantly checking in on a complete stranger means to me. It is really a humbling experience.

Cooper did good today with today being th first day he has really eaten eaten. He wanted macaroni and cheese with pizza and hot dogs. We substituted the hot dogs for moose hot dogs and I had to stop him. If he throws up even once the surgeon said we would have to take him back in to the ER so I had to force him to stop eating. We got his final surprise up in his room and got him down to see it, he loved it. He also got his puppy (Springer spaniel pup) and my lab to lay beside him because they made him feel better... normally we don't allow the dogs on the couch but made an exception today.
20180308_195124.jpg
FB_IMG_1520571572209.jpg
20180308_202551.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Great news. He certainly looks happy.
God is great!
 
This is great to see and I think his Mom and Dad have a lot to do with him getting better also. I like what you did with his room and you did a great job on that project.
 
All I need as many prayers for my son he is currently undergoing emergency surgery for his intestines. The doc wanted to fly us to anchorage but didn' think he would make it. They couldn' guarantee a surgery within 4 hours. He is the only surgeon in the fairbanks area that has handled an Intussusception but ins a pediatric surgeon. My son turns 5 tomorrow and many of ya'll seen pictures of him on his first moose hunt so please pray even if you don' think it will work because I do.
In our prays....
 
Great news! Good dogs always make things better :)

Thanks for sharing... We'll be keeping Cooper in our prayers for a little while longer and ask for recovery to continue and be speedy.
 
His Springer Spaniel Puppy!

Cooper is officially in the club.

Nyala retrieve.jpg
 
Great news and glad to see the little man back home!
 
Labs, boys and couches go together!
 
Wonderful recovery news! Dogs are boys best buddy's! Easy on the pizza!
 
You will never get those dogs off the couch :) - and it looks like a good place for them to stay. So darn glad he is on the mend.
 
Thank you all for the prayers. The recovery is going good. We have one hiccup and he is having these bumps appear all over his body. He has an appointment to get that checked out. They are thinking it could be something with his immune system but we will see. We went for a ride about a lol ad half from our house this weekend both kids had a blast also stumled upon a pretty nice sized wolf track. That's my wife's hand in The picture. Her hand is about 6 to 7 inches.
FB_IMG_1522088022313.jpg
FB_IMG_1522088033199.jpg
IMG-20180326-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20180326-WA0008.jpg
 
So glad Cooper is doing better. You'd better keep his puppy away from that wolf. :oops: I didn't know wolves had feet that large.
 
So glad Cooper is doing better. You'd better keep his puppy away from that wolf. :oops: I didn't know wolves had feet that large.

They get bigger than that. There were a bunch of smaller ones around too. Looks like they were trailing the moose.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,360
Members
169,537
Latest member
FaeDelano
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top