Plains Game Rifle Selection

Hence, my decision for a straight PG hunt is the .375 Holland and for a combination hunt of buffalo and something like Roan or Sable, the .416 Rigby. I believe this selection inures to the benefit of the quarry, covers a multitude of potential sins and, as far as the buffalo goes, allows my Mother a better night's sleep.

Your Rifle selection of 375 H & H and the 416 Rigby will have you well covered...:)

30-06 is a great combo with your 375 H&H. 180gr for bushveld and 165gr for open plains. If you decide on a magnum then look a a 30H&H Mag as well. I love mine - extremely accurate, lower pressures and less recoil than 300 Win Mag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DorcasGran

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?