Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
Namibia (X2), Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa
The taxidermist just texted me that my cape buffalo is ready to be picked up! I shot this one with Charlton McCallum Safaris in the Dande back in Sep of ‘21. It took a long time to get it to the US. Schwarz Studio Taxidermy in St. Louis did the taxidermy.
0BA5D300-6AD0-4E76-BC2B-E79D081D3F04.jpeg

Awesome

(y) Nice mount and good buff for sure.

Very nice! It's been dead for almost 3 years and still looks pissed off haha, they did a great job

Wow, beautiful. Hi, I'm Guido, and I'm here to collect my money. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

He looks old and tired of everyone’s $h!t. I can relate. :LOL:

The taxidermist just texted me that my cape buffalo is ready to be picked up! I shot this one with Charlton McCallum Safaris in the Dande back in Sep of ‘21. It took a long time to get it to the US. Schwarz Studio Taxidermy in St. Louis did the taxidermy.
View attachment 529667
Congratulations! He looks like a grand old bull!

I was in Dande just after you, I think I remember taking a pic of the skull in the skinning shed.

I like that mount, not over painted.

Perfect bull, not much hair, worn horn tips, tattered ears, decent drop, good bosses and spread and as others have said he looks as if he still has a chip on his shoulder!

Love it!

I was in Dande just after you, I think I remember taking a pic of the skull in the skinning shed.

I like that mount, not over painted.
Thanks! The taxidermist asked me how I wanted it. Black or grey. I gave him a bunch of pictures and I think he nailed it.
A469349D-B550-43D6-8F03-CEAC19CCC1E1.jpeg
A469349D-B550-43D6-8F03-CEAC19CCC1E1.jpeg

Don’t know why that picture loaded twice! Oh well.

A proper bull.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConradFont

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]