Picked Up My Desert Bighorn Sheep Mount

Nice....congrats !

I meant to ask about the meat. Any good? Delicious? What do they yield in estimated pounds of meat?

The desert bighorn sheep meat is good. I processed, packaged, and froze the whole ram myself upon returning home.

Trying not to be too selfish, I am sharing most of the meat with friends and family that visit. Not too often that we get the chance to eat bighorn sheep dishes. Happy hunting, TheGrayRider a/k/a Tom.

CONGRATS on a great Ram! A rare trophy and fond memories of the hunt no doubt.

Congratulations on getting drawn! and a stellar ram to harvest. I am 22 years into no draws on a ram.

Thats a super beautiful mount! Very nice wide slung ram! AZ has been a tough one for me to draw - not at the very top with points but got 31 now...had to go to MX to get a ram because the various state draw systems are getting tougher and tougher it seems.

Thanks for sharing the pics - it gives us all something to dream about!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tristan618

Latest profile posts

JG26Irish_2 wrote on 9412765's profile.
RE: Interarms Whitworth 375HH f/sale f/$850. If still available, I will buy it. I am in KY can do a face to face deal. My e-mail is:

kent.warco.llc@gmail.com or PM me here. Cell is: 606-923-3162

Your 5 hrs f/me. You travel to OH w/work. If you can be at Cincinnati, OH that 1/2 way. I can travel most days but Friday afternoons are best. Let's set up a date/time/location to meet up.
thriller wrote on Sue Tidwell's profile.
Just finished your book (audio) and ordered a hardback for my Library. You did a wonderful job explaining the way conservation works in Africa, and my wife is interested in reading your book now. Thank you for your work.
Bluecyclone wrote on LES7's profile.
Hello there,
Could you tell me if your model 70 has two recoil lugs? I have heard some of the super express rifles had one, while the safari express has two.
Thank you.
Brant.
Saddlemaker wrote on Drexel64742's profile.
Hi Drexel, Would like to purchase your brass , Would a business check be fine?
overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.