Peter Capstick Paperback Books FS/FT

Josh P

Bronze supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunted
United States, Canada
As fas as I've been able to find, in English US printing, these are all the paperback editions of Peter Capstick's books, and a bonus pair of UK printed DITLG.

DITLG, DITDC, DITSP, LH, and TAA(this one has the name on the pages), Maneaters (and a bonus "beater copy of the Maneaters) can be shipped US Media Mail for $100usd.

Either copy of the UK printing DITLG US Media Mail $35usd. One copy has the white Magnum logo, the other orange. No clue if this makes one more or less valuable.

If you're outside the US, I'll ship them via your method at your actual expense.

These are in varied conditions. DITSP has the most damage to the cover, but they're all capable of providing you company on your travels, in your blind, or holding down the end of a bookshelf.

I'm always down for a good book trade, so feel free to offer a swap there, or for heavier .308 soft point projectiles. Really anything cool.

Lastly, if my prices are off, you won't offend me by saying as much. Feel free to PM me your cell/email for more pictures, just don't kick tires endlessly if you aren't genuinely interested. I can accept PP, Cashapp, or whatever form of check/MO will clear.

Thanks for taking a look!

20220828_090042.jpg
20220828_090128.jpg
20220828_090206.jpg
20220828_090521.jpg

Just sent you a PM. I would love to have those for the library.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DominiqueM

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?