Paypal

The best advice is to not keep any funds in the account. As soon as funds come in transfer them to your PP connected bank account and then move them to a safe account that is not connected and when you want to send funds then transfer that amount to your PP connected account. That way PP can not access your funds as has happened to some for various reasons.

precisely what I do. I have a single account that is the ONLY public-facing account I have. Money goes in, and immediately gets transferred to another private account. The typical running balance on that account is usually in the single digits.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,051
Members
168,824
Latest member
Mongedavefr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top