Pay It Forward-Free

DPHunter-Ill take the 40 sw. i can always use 40sw as i have a couple SIG 229s. i have a few items still posted, just sent two out. Ill post up something else to boot. im behind on cleaning the shop! LOL! Story of my life. got...to...get...things....done! Fish in the river though so....????

PM sent to DPHUNTER4570
Fish in the river…are there any truer words this time of year?

I don't know if anyone can use them, but I have a couple of 40% off codes for Sitka friends and family. Please send me a message if you could use one.

DPHunter-Ill take the 40 sw. i can always use 40sw as i have a couple SIG 229s. i have a few items still posted, just sent two out. Ill post up something else to boot. im behind on cleaning the shop! LOL! Story of my life. got...to...get...things....done! Fish in the river though so....????

PM sent to DPHUNTER4570
I absolutely love shooting my P229R in 40 S&W. I find it too bulky for concealed carry, but definitely one of my most enjoyable pistols to shoot as well as open carry out at our land.

Don’t know if it’s anything someone would need. But leupold base for a short action A bolt I believe. Free to whomever wants it who has more than 50 posts. If you’re under 50 posts a $10 shipping fee applies.

IMG_9931.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received Thank you!

However I would like to relist it back as it does not have info. on the calibres I have. So any one needs this DM me your address.

I'm clearing out some space and created a couple boxes of stuff to take to Goodwill or trash However, if anyone here would want something, let me know.

A little less traditional "Pay it Forward" on this one: ill ask anyone who claims gear to just cover shipping cost, or pick it up if you're in the North Dallas area and want to save shipping.

Pics on request, but here's a list. Everything is like new or lightly used unless otherwise noted.
1. Deep olive or brownish color backpack. Marlboro promo item but no logos anywhere on the bag, just on the tag.
2. Black "Air Force" logo'd backpack.
3. Grey with red trim smal backpack. "Darden" brand embroidered
4. Cabelas XPG 1/4 zip pullover jacket. Mens XL Black/Grey with red accent.
5. Remington brand "Advantage Timber" camo short sleeve shirt. Button up with front chest pockets both sides. Fits like XL, tags removed though. Velcro flap in back for air vent. Great for dove.
6. Titan brand bow sling, realtree Xtra. Elastic stretch to fit. Can't quite stretch it enough to fit Mathewx VXR 31.5
7. Grey/Black "fanny pack". Approx 8.5"W x 7"H x 3" deep main pouch, with a wallet pocket inside, zipper pocket on front, plus a water bottle pocket on each side (2).
8. Mossy Oak Breakup insulated coveralls. Mens Small. Show some use, but lots of life left in them.
9. Numerous ball caps. Various vendor logos, camo, DU, Leupold, KC Chiefs, KU Jayhawks, KC Royals. Some of the vendor giveaway caps are brand new. Most others have varying levels of use from good condition to probably trash. Pic included below for generic view, ask if you want to see something specific.
10. Unknown brand pair of over-pants in olive green. Look like they'd be good for an extra layer when sitting in cold conditions for deer or waterfowl. Approx size 34-36 waist, and a "tall" size length, but cuffed ankle will keep them from dragging. Would have to remove boots to get them on/off. Used, good condition.
11. Old school Martin compound bow. MT-6 Cougar 11. Unknown settings, sticker says 55-70# range, 50% letoff, 29-31" draw length. Hasn't been used in years, probably decades. Tired of it sitting here collecting dust.

This is more a give away than P.I.F., so it's open to anyone to take one or all. PM me for pics or to claim item(s) or get shipping estimates.

Pic of hats:
1000011469.jpg

I'm clearing out some space and created a couple boxes of stuff to take to Goodwill or trash However, if anyone here would want something, let me know.

A little less traditional "Pay it Forward" on this one: ill ask anyone who claims gear to just cover shipping cost, or pick it up if you're in the North Dallas area and want to save shipping.

Pics on request, but here's a list. Everything is like new or lightly used unless otherwise noted.
1. Deep olive or brownish color backpack. Marlboro promo item but no logos anywhere on the bag, just on the tag.
2. Black "Air Force" logo'd backpack.
3. Grey with red trim smal backpack. "Darden" brand embroidered
4. Cabelas XPG 1/4 zip pullover jacket. Mens XL Black/Grey with red accent.
5. Remington brand "Advantage Timber" camo short sleeve shirt. Button up with front chest pockets both sides. Fits like XL, tags removed though. Velcro flap in back for air vent. Great for dove.
6. Titan brand bow sling, realtree Xtra. Elastic stretch to fit. Can't quite stretch it enough to fit Mathewx VXR 31.5
7. Grey/Black "fanny pack". Approx 8.5"W x 7"H x 3" deep main pouch, with a wallet pocket inside, zipper pocket on front, plus a water bottle pocket on each side (2).
8. Mossy Oak Breakup insulated coveralls. Mens Small. Show some use, but lots of life left in them.
9. Numerous ball caps. Various vendor logos, camo, DU, Leupold, KC Chiefs, KU Jayhawks, KC Royals. Some of the vendor giveaway caps are brand new. Most others have varying levels of use from good condition to probably trash. Pic included below for generic view, ask if you want to see something specific.
10. Unknown brand pair of over-pants in olive green. Look like they'd be good for an extra layer when sitting in cold conditions for deer or waterfowl. Approx size 34-36 waist, and a "tall" size length, but cuffed ankle will keep them from dragging. Would have to remove boots to get them on/off. Used, good condition.
11. Old school Martin compound bow. MT-6 Cougar 11. Unknown settings, sticker says 55-70# range, 50% letoff, 29-31" draw length. Hasn't been used in years, probably decades. Tired of it sitting here collecting dust.

This is more a give away than P.I.F., so it's open to anyone to take one or all. PM me for pics or to claim item(s) or get shipping estimates.

Pic of hats:
View attachment 634124

Really generous of you. Would you be willing to call your DNR and donate your bow to a youth in bowhunter safety? We have tons of kids our area that simply cannot afford the gear to hunt. I hate to see free bows go to grown ups when the future voters of America get overlooked.

Really generous of you. Would you be willing to call your DNR and donate your bow to a youth in bowhunter safety? We have tons of kids our area that simply cannot afford the gear to hunt. I hate to see free bows go to grown ups when the future voters of America get overlooked.
Great idea, I hadn't thought of it. I'll look into some local organizations and see where it could go.
Anyone in TX, especially DFW, who would have a good place for it to go, let me know and I'll happily donate it.

Great idea. I was just about to ask for the bow.

The 50 pound draw is a bit much for our youngsters. Need bows in the 20 - 40 pound draw weights, 24 - 28 inch draw length.

@Ridge Runner if I can't find a good youth organization for it, I'll connect with you. It not ideal for young kids, but I used it for bow fishing in High School, so teenagers should be able to work with it, especially the stronger kids.

@Ridge Runner if I can't find a good youth organization for it, I'll connect with you. It not ideal for young kids, but I used it for bow fishing in High School, so teenagers should be able to work with it, especially the stronger kids.

Much appreciated.

Our youths run on the younger side, grades 5(?), 6 - 8 or an occasional high schooler thinking about getting into archery.

Bags have been claimed (#s 1, 2, 3, 7). #11 is also currently off the list for this thread as I look for a local youth organization.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maddiver

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles