Pay It Forward-Free

I’ll take the TYSX’s if not yet claimed. Driving home today. I’ll post something in the next couple of days.
Bruce

I found a rifle scope that I’ll put up. It’s a Shepherd 3X10. Glass has no obvious scratches. Light ring marks. Overall good condition. No box. Probably 25-30 yrs old. Hasn’t been on a rifle for a long time. If whoever claims this has less than 100 posts then I’ll ask for them to post something prior to my shipping.
Bruce

I found a rifle scope that I’ll put up. It’s a Shepherd 3X10. Glass has no obvious scratches. Light ring marks. Overall good condition. No box. Probably 25-30 yrs old. Hasn’t been on a rifle for a long time. If whoever claims this has less than 100 posts then I’ll ask for them to post something prior to my shipping.
Bruce
Sure I could probably put this to use... PM inbound.

First off, let me just say that @gillettehunter has absolutely gone above and beyond! I didn't know much about Shepard scopes, but thought that with the magnification range, it'd sit pretty on a project of mine. After I received it today and checked it over and started looking for it online, I am convinced that I must have done something good because I am blown away by the piece of glass and how it fits so perfectly. I pulled out the project rifles (that have sadly gone dormant as I've been working for my wife rather than for funsies recently!) to remember which one had the empty rings on it, and so I am now pleased to present the newly updated 416 Taylor!!

IMG20240624185016.jpg
IMG20240624185051.jpg

Now, the duty falls upon me to put up something else that hopefully will give someone else the same excitement. So up for consideration is some rather difficult to find brass. I have 40 pieces of brand new 375 Dakota brass. 20 of them are still in the sealed Dakota Arms box. The other package has been opened. Also, I have a brand new set of Hornady 300 Olympic dies that I'll put up for grabs as well.

Anyone with a post count of less than 100 should post up prior to my shipping. It'd be super cool if we got to see pictures of what rifle these would be feeding too.

IMG20240624191729.jpg
IMG20240624191745.jpg

Going to be tearing into my mess of a loading table and shop this weekend and will find some more items im sure but for now here it is up for grabs!

-Found 5 more new garand clips
-Leather utility belt sheath (flashlight, knife, keys etc)
-7x61SH mag dies
-B Square "utility rings" .22LR?
-Walther red dot, works well and dont think it was ever mounted up. for 22 or ??

Will have more stuff im sure early next week after this coming weekends cleaning party!

IMG_2278.JPG
IMG_2283.JPG
IMG_2286.JPG
IMG_8980.JPG
IMG_8979.JPG
IMG_9150.JPG
IMG_0629.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill take the 375 dak brass for sure. Pm sent.

Catching up on my PIF items and there is some brass id love to have. Ill post a couple more items im sure after i clean out the shop this weekend.

I've been stalking the classifieds for a couple of years now and never noticed this thread at the top.

@gprippers I could put those 7x61 Dies to use to serve my Shultz and Larsen 7x61

PXL_20220722_231333760.jpg

For my contribution to the thread, I'll offer up some excellent condition Lyman 6mm Rem / 244 Small Base Dies and 20 or so once fired brass.

PXL_20240627_004643040.jpg

Wkndwarrior If you have a 7x61Sharpe and Hart magnum than im sure you could put those dies to use, they are yours. Pm me shipping info and ill get them out.

7x61SH Mag dies are gone to Wkndwarrior.

Wkndwarrior If you have a 7x61Sharpe and Hart magnum than im sure you could put those dies to use, they are yours. Pm me shipping info and ill get them out.

7x61SH Mag dies are gone to Wkndwarrior.
Awesome, Thank you! You have a PM.

Going to be tearing into my mess of a loading table and shop this weekend and will find some more items im sure but for now here it is up for grabs!

-Found 5 more new garand clips
-Leather utility belt sheath (flashlight, knife, keys etc)
-7x61SH mag dies
-B Square "utility rings" .22LR?
-Walther red dot, works well and dont think it was ever mounted up. for 22 or ??

Will have more stuff im sure early next week after this coming weekends cleaning party!

View attachment 616260View attachment 616262View attachment 616263View attachment 616264View attachment 616266View attachment 616267View attachment 616268
I'm interested in the red dot if avail still

***Walther Red dot is gone to Pattesonfamily.

Available items left from post #1907:

-Garand clips.
-Leather belt carry sheath.
-B Square utility rings.

Pictures for above items posted at post #1907. Dont want to keep reposting pics and eating up space on site.

C&H priming tool and pocket swager combo. Have not used in many years. Believe complete. 100 posts required. first one to message me.

IMG_5895.JPG

Lyman 45 ACP carbide die set. Not used in years, believe good shape. 100 posts required, first one to message me.

IMG_5897.JPG

***Pattesonfamily -Walther Red Dot sent & tracking numbers pm'd. Enjoy
***Wkndwarrior-7x61SH mag dies sent & tracking numbers pm'd. Enjoy!

375 brass received on my end! Thanks REZ

I've got a box of 40 S&W ammo that needs to go to a new home where it will get shot. I bought this years ago while scooping up a bunch of 45 ACP that was in an identical box. Its been sitting in the ammo locker since then.

Unopened box of 100 rounds of 180 grain 40 S&W. Stored properly with other ammo.

Let me know and I'll ship it Friday hopefully. Let me know your state, better keep it legal.

unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg
unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed.jpg

DPHunter-Ill take the 40 sw. i can always use 40sw as i have a couple SIG 229s. i have a few items still posted, just sent two out. Ill post up something else to boot. im behind on cleaning the shop! LOL! Story of my life. got...to...get...things....done! Fish in the river though so....????

PM sent to DPHUNTER4570

PM received, ammo will go out Friday. Thanks!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plugman

Latest profile posts

SRS 2024 wrote on kesha's profile.
Hi there
Please contact us on sharisaf@yahoo.com

We have buffalo available at very good prices.

Kind regards
SRS
SRS 2024 wrote on crossone's profile.
Hi there

Shangani River Safaris can offer you a Buffalo hunt.

Please email us on sharisaf@yahoo.com.
Thank you.
matt2H wrote on matt vejar's profile.
Hey there Matt - i would love to understand some more about your bringing trophies home from South Africa in your checked luggage. My PH is holding onto a bushbuck euro and flatskin for me - and i am due back in South Africa in just over a week. He does have the export permit provided by the taxidermist for me. When you have a moment - could we go through the EDC Form and App? Looking forward to hearing from you.
Smo1127 wrote on duckfish's profile.
Neen doing Zelle or Venmo with other members, let me know if good for you and Ill give you my info. Im semding other orders out tomorrow so if paid today ill ship tomorrow
cwpayton wrote on Trogon's profile.
Hey trogon thanks for the shipping trophys info, so this being my first time shipping ,did you hire a firm here in the states to handle the import or was that an African firm, I would be happy with a cost around 3000+.