Pay It Forward-Free

OK after receiving the 404 bullets I figured I,d try to put up something a few guys want but always spend the extra money on something else.
I'm putting up my SL-100 Laser Bore Sighter. The unit works great and is complete.
You need to have at least 100 posts to grab this. Free shipping Lower 48.
Rob404
fullsizeoutput_128d.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_128f.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1289.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1292.jpeg

@Rob404 I'll take the bore sighter

Will put something else over the weekend once I dig through the safe.

Pelican 1700 foam headed to @Woodcarver. Thank you sir.

Thank you! I'll poke around the reloading room tomorrow instead of doing what I need to do and find something to post up. That's a better excuse than what I had before....

I'll take it

I would like to publicly apologize to @jduckhunter for the delay in shipping the scale, and to thank him for his patience. Not making excuses, but life has a tendency of getting in the way of things. In preparation to my retirement, I've been going at 1000 MPH every day, and leaving work late.

The package is in the USPS, and @jduckhunter should have the scale sometime next week.

Thank you!

I would like to publicly apologize to @jduckhunter for the delay in shipping the scale, and to thank him for his patience. Not making excuses, but life has a tendency of getting in the way of things. In preparation to my retirement, I've been going at 1000 MPH every day, and leaving work late.

The package is in the USPS, and @jduckhunter should have the scale sometime next week.

Thank you!
Congratulations on your retirement.

Thank you!
No apologies needed I'm very patient. But thank you.

A nice Rigby would be great

My wife is my biggest fan, but I doubt I could get a Rigby without endangering my life. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

My scales arrived today! Thank you, PARA45

So, as someone else mentioned, life can get in the way sometimes. Even with a good excuse it took me a bit longer to go dig around the reloading room than I would have liked.

My contribution to this worthy endeavor is 100pc of new R-P 10mm Auto brass. ("Stock" photo,lol. One of these bags, not sure which one)
1718143584333.jpeg

I just got my first 10mm and would love this brass to do first loads for it. PM Sent. thanks

*****PS: still have items up for grabs a page or so back as well. Ill post up something new as well for the 10mm brass in a few days.

****PSS: CONGRATS to PARA45 on your retirement! ENJOY! We could do a petition here to show your wife how important a new Rigby would be for your retirement gift! Let us know and im sure we can get it done.;):LOL:

Last edited:
A go fund me would probably convince her. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

10mm brass is going to @gprippers Have fun with the new 10!

10mm brass is going to @gprippers Have fun with the new 10!
Thanks a bunch!

PS...the items i have up for grabs are a few pages back it seems at this point. Ill update those and post an additional in a couple days when i have some time to scour the shop/bench! LOL!

Posting these in response for claiming the bore site from @Rob404

I've got two unopened boxes (2x50=100 bullets) of Barnes TTSX 120gr .284 caliber

Welcome to be claimed by anyone although if you've got less than 100 posts, I'll ask that you post something before I ship.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KathiePost