Pay It Forward-Free

I will offer up a 1 inch set of Leupold rings. First I’ll take them gets them. I ship them anywhere in the lower 48.
IMG_7425.jpeg

Oncet again I am discriminated against. I neither need not want your rings, but you won't send them to me, so I'ma call the ACLU and sue your butt off! You can settle with me out-of-court for $872,547 or Dewey, Dickem and Howe will be in touch to violate you.

@freefall, not quite sure what to make of your post?? If you’d like these 1inch Leupold rings, I’ll be glad to get them headed your way, just send me a pm with your shipping details. Just let me know.

No thank you, I have no need of your rings, I just hate everybody willing to ship to Lower 48 and consigning we Alaskans to hell.
But I could use the $872,547. Just saying.

In appreciation of Ridge Runner posting up the .444 brass which I really needed, I am posting up a full, unopened box of 50 Nosler .338 250g Partitions. Shipping to conus only. Thanks Ridge Runner!

View attachment 599693
I’d like to Claim the Nosler 338 Partitians if still available? I’ll post up a whopper in exchange soon!

I have 20 rounds of once fired 300 H&H. Most are RP brass but a few others ended up in the box as well. The original ammo came from superior ammunition.
View attachment 596733
I have 20 rounds of once fired 300 H&H. Most are RP brass but a few others ended up in the box as well. The original ammo came from superior ammunition.
View attachment 596733
Hey 375, if the 300 H&H brass is still available I’d like to claim them! I’ll post up a whopper in return!

Hey 375, if the 300 H&H brass is still available I’d like to claim them! I’ll post up a whopper in return!
They are yours. Send a PM with your address.

Magpul AC L Magnum 5 round up for grabs. Other than the opened package I believe this to be unused. Will only ship to US address where legal.

20240518_141754.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Please PM me your address and I'll get it out next week.

Please PM me your address and I'll get it out next week.
"I have no need of your rings, I just hate everybody willing to ship to Lower 48 and consigning we Alaskans to hell."

It's due to the extra shipping costs. However, many people don't realize that shipping in the USPS flat rate box is the same for ANYWHERE in the US.

I would check ballistics on the 460 Wby before deciding on shortening the barrel length. My rifles generally have 23" barrels, that are very handy, but they are not for cartridges as large as the 460.

"I have no need of your rings, I just hate everybody willing to ship to Lower 48 and consigning we Alaskans to hell."

It's due to the extra shipping costs. However, many people don't realize that shipping in the USPS flat rate box is the same for ANYWHERE in the US.

What are you talking about? Why are you addressing that message to me?

Totally unrelated, but another thing people don't realize is that USPS offers a flat rate padded envelope which is bubble wrap line and that stretchy plastic material. You can fit a ton more stuff in there than the cardboard envelope and even the small flat rate box but it costs the same to ship as either of those. I do nearly all my shipping with them. Not every post office has them regularly so I just order like 50 at a time from the website.

While it was local and in the same state, a friend shipped me a part that weighted close to 40 lbs in a small flat rate box.

He defentily got his moneys worth with that shipment. As the USPS says, if it fits it ships.

So I want to say to everyone including the Admin here Thank You for how inviting and generous you have been to me! On top of that I have learned more here in the last six years or so than a lifetime!!!

So my turn! I have one box of Hornady 404 Jeffery DGS I’d like to ship to someone on the forum! Hopefully someone here who is going on a African DG Safari but I guess the rules are who claims its first so ok…

I,d like the 404 Jeffery bullets

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ValeriaPal

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)