Paul Harrell

Neophyte

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
For those that watch his YouTube videos he passed away yesterday.

One of the few YouTube personalities I watched. I enjoyed his no nonsense approach and factual recitation of facts.

You will be sorely missed and thank you for your service.

Paul Harrel was one I came across several years back and it was very good and lot of learning . I think first film I saw was his break down of the FBI shootout failure in 1985 .

Then so many more , and I liked his Thanksgiving cooking episodes , they were special and other such fine ones he made .
The standard for ammo test with the chronograph and oranges , ribs , and clothing is something many others have started to use also .

He will be very much missed , and I hope folks here will have a look at his episodes also .

I'm glad to see I'm not the only Paul Harrell fan in this community. He made a great contribution to the firearms community with his very informed, logical, and seasoned insights. I believe he was also a marksmanship instructor during his time in the Marines, if memory serves.

When I saw the title of his video pop up on my phone I thought it was a joke. Then I saw he passed away. Tough one to watch.

I enjoyed watching him for many years. He will be greatly missed. RIP.

Sad to hear. His top10 guns for the pandemic video makes a ton of sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LavinaStul

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on bobdahunter84's profile.