Paul Harrell

Neophyte

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
For those that watch his YouTube videos he passed away yesterday.

One of the few YouTube personalities I watched. I enjoyed his no nonsense approach and factual recitation of facts.

You will be sorely missed and thank you for your service.

Paul Harrel was one I came across several years back and it was very good and lot of learning . I think first film I saw was his break down of the FBI shootout failure in 1985 .

Then so many more , and I liked his Thanksgiving cooking episodes , they were special and other such fine ones he made .
The standard for ammo test with the chronograph and oranges , ribs , and clothing is something many others have started to use also .

He will be very much missed , and I hope folks here will have a look at his episodes also .

I'm glad to see I'm not the only Paul Harrell fan in this community. He made a great contribution to the firearms community with his very informed, logical, and seasoned insights. I believe he was also a marksmanship instructor during his time in the Marines, if memory serves.

When I saw the title of his video pop up on my phone I thought it was a joke. Then I saw he passed away. Tough one to watch.

I enjoyed watching him for many years. He will be greatly missed. RIP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southtowndesigns

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]