Sponsor
Since 2024
AH senior member
Reaction score
Website
www.northforkbullets.com
Deals & offers
Media

Contact us if you have any questions and if you would like to know where to buy our products.

What source (book) should I use for load developing, or do you have your own source?

What source (book) should I use for load developing, or do you have your own source?

I use the starting loads for Swift A-Frames and work up from there. I'm usually quite higher in my final loads. Typically I find the most accurate and similar velocities to the A-Frames in North Forks to be about 1 - 1.5 grains below what i need in the A-Frames. I believe this is due to the driving bands that NF cuts into its bullets leading to lower pressures required to achieve similar velocity.

The Quickload program lists North Fork bullets.

The Quickload program lists North Fork bullets.:cry:

Some of us do not have Quickload program. :cry::cry: But, I do have a Swift reloading manual. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb88pizza

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with