Outschar 500 Jeffery

Took me awhile to post after looking at those pictures. Had to clean up all the "slobber" from drooling. What an absolutely beautiful rifle!!!l...... Stan, will you adopt me? Please??????
 
Stan some great rifles.

I want to be adopted into the family. So that i am in line for one of these fine rifles! The double would be just fine (first dibs).
 
Congrats Stan, you have excellent taste in rifles and game hunting! Best Wishes on your hunts next year!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Took me awhile to post after looking at those pictures. Had to clean up all the "slobber" from drooling. What an absolutely beautiful rifle!!!l...... Stan, will you adopt me? Please??????

4fck sake Bobby babe get a grip........................................................................................coudnt find the smileys..............
 
Beautiful gun for sure! Hope it shoots straight for you.
 
OUPS !!!!!
Are you sure that's a toy ?

OUPS ! again for the double ... another toy ? :biggrin2:
 
Absolutely STUNNING !!! You are now at the helm of my "hero" list. Best of luck on your upcoming adventures.
 
Outstanding,,,Simply Beautiful ,,I just pitched all my Crap in the Garbage
 
Stunning, my 500 Jeffery feels like the old joke. What does the gorgeous brunette at a party say to her friends: "When's the blonde leaving?"
 
Gee, it's too bad you couldn't get a nice piece of wood (!)
 
Stan..what a beautiful rifle. It was well worth the wait. Good for you!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,267
Messages
1,571,064
Members
169,251
Latest member
EdwardoMee
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top