Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
DSC Life Member, International Member PHASA
Hunted
Several of the lower 48, Alaska, South Africa, Ireland, Argentina, Peru
The Honey Badger has some competition.. Nyala dont give a give a shit lol...

Now that was a splendid example of “fool around and find out!” I especially like the stare down at the end. No fleeing off into the bushes for our hero the Nyala! Stood his ground and watched the lioness slink off.

that Nyala should become off limits for all future hunts.. I dont care what amount anyone offered to pay... he has earned his keep via demonstration of badassery.. just show the client the video, and they'd completely understand..

:)

How from the Lion are you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LachlanZ68

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg