One Last Elephant Hunt - Changes In The Wind

If this was '25 we would be chatting. Would love to do a hunt like this with a few plains game as opportunity presents.
I will try to answer the last to posts with this one.
As to this years permits we are sold out unless Parks decide to issue us more?

I want to make this very clear. This area is not a plains game area, even tho we have the quota. We allow no other species to be hunted until the elephant is taken. The other trophies would be hippo, croc, hyena.

As far as terrain goes it can be the easiest hunt ever, but it usually does not work out that way.

At this time we do not know what our lease and quota costs so we are not quoting prices.
Lon

I will try to answer the last to posts with this one.
As to this years permits we are sold out unless Parks decide to issue us more?

I want to make this very clear. This area is not a plains game area, even tho we have the quota. We allow no other species to be hunted until the elephant is taken. The other trophies would be hippo, croc, hyena.

As far as terrain goes it can be the easiest hunt ever, but it usually does not work out that way.

At this time we do not know what our lease and quota costs so we are not quoting prices.
Lon
As usual I missed a question our closest airport is vic falls. Our roads in zim have deteriorated badly. We are 300 ks falls to lodge. 4 more hours to our exclusive camp.

We never know if we will be hunting from the lodge or the camp. It depends on where the elephant are.

Lon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
QLQGabriel

Latest profile posts

Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Christensen MPP 308 w/o brace
CZ 1012 12 ga
Tokarev TBP 12ga Bull Pup
Stoeger M3000 12ga
Springfield Prodogy 9mm
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Hello Wesley, on your M70 .416 do you only want cash or are you interested in trades?
gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.