on a lighter note...

43 Great Pics And Memes to Improve Your Mood.jpeg

1658593575133.png

Except in current times where drivers now think this is the message you are sending them; IE which side you want them to go around you.
If a driver signals a lane change then does it watch in the rear-view mirror and most of the time the car behind will start to change to the lane you are going to. Then you are likely to get a pissed face or signaled by a hand using only one finger.
Ain't life grand when rules and laws are adjusted on the fly?

Except in current times where drivers now think this is the message you are sending them; IE which side you want them to go around you.
If a driver signals a lane change then does it watch in the rear-view mirror and most of the time the car behind will start to change to the lane you are going to. Then you are likely to get a pissed face or signaled by a hand using only one finger.
Ain't life grand when rules and laws are adjusted on the fly?
I must be getting old. I have a hard time remembering names. Faces I remember. I looked in the mirror this morning and stared for a minute. "Who in hell are you? Oh, OK, you're--uh, you're--uh. Forget it. It'll come to you."

1658606736610.jpeg

Shot glasses.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinpattigoldapk

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!