on a lighter note...

I know a number of people who will watch and dive in to help gut a animal but want noting to do with delivering TP to someone sitting on the throne.

Bathrooms are sanctuaries, but I also want to know who sits down to do their business without knowing that there is a acquit supply of their favorite paper product available.
Lunch at Taco Bell = no time for TP assessments when nature calls. Most of us store it in the bathroom so not a problem waddling around with pants down to retrieve a new roll. Possibly this lad's delivery came from a second bathroom. If my dad hollered for a roll of toilet paper, I'd better respond. Visiting at someone's house and they holler for toilet paper? Yeah, I'd probably turn up the volume on TV.
 
dealer.jpg
 
During an interview for a museum position, a board member asked me, "If you could be any aimal, what would you choose?" Freaking airhead. Can't remember what I answered. Wish I'd thought of the dung beetle. My career with US govt provided extensive experience dealing with shit flowing downhill.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,668
Members
168,928
Latest member
ZandraFors
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top