on a lighter note...

466365018_602671835778024_6762639170257018845_n.jpg
 
465895405_529300779990681_3137260115150810501_n.jpg
 

Stab, slice throat, whatever, the nearest one. The other two each have a whole apple to eat while watching the one bleed out.

Seemed reasonable at the time.
Guess I should have spent more time thinking this through.
 
Stab, slice throat, whatever, the nearest one. The other two each have a whole apple to eat while watching the one bleed out.

Seemed reasonable at the time.
Guess I should have spent more time thinking this through.

Hmm, one could stack the apples, with one slice take a third off each, and have three equal portions. I’m a little concerned with how your mind immediately went to a dark solution! [emoji41]
 
Hmm, one could stack the apples, with one slice take a third off each, and have three equal portions. I’m a little concerned with how your mind immediately went to a dark solution!
emoji41.png

The puzzle is you can only make 1 slice with the knife.
Ok,... I'll admit a bit much and a little morbid for the other 2 watch the one bleed out while they each eat a whole apple.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,253
Messages
1,569,804
Members
168,763
Latest member
Jonas7217
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top