on a lighter note...

452700965_10229992546950860_8240623867388126959_n.jpg

The boy was walking around the construction site and found a welder's mask, well, he put it on and went on. He goes out onto the road. A Mercedes stops next to him, a man looks out of it and says: "Boy, get in for a ride." The boy climbed in and they drove off.
They are driving and man asks: - Boy, have you heard anything about anal sex?
Boy: - No
Man: - boy, what about pedophilia?
Man: - well, about blowjob, have you heard anything?
Boy: - Man, why are you asking me, I'm not a real welder!

The boy was walking around the construction site and found a welder's mask, well, he put it on and went on. He goes out onto the road. A Mercedes stops next to him, a man looks out of it and says: "Boy, get in for a ride." The boy climbed in and they drove off.
They are driving and man asks: - Boy, have you heard anything about anal sex?
Man: - boy, what about pedophilia?
Man: - well, about blowjob, have you heard anything?
Boy: - Man, why are you asking me, I'm not a real welder!

This is a joke by Norm MacDonald. Look the joke up on google video. His delivery is nothing short of majestic. RIP Norm. Your circuitous jokes have caused incredible amounts of spit takes for an entire generation.

Can't laugh at the truth. So the Like is for that I concur with your statement.

I resisted the first week of October because of freshness. The second week things were lining up to be rather hectic, so I had to break down and bought a large mix bag of my favorite candies.

Alas, that $15.00 bag didn't last 3 days. Second large bag didn't last quite as long as the first. But in all honesty, I did have help, just not sure which of us ate the most.

It's getting really, really hard holding off buying a third and fourth 2 pound bag; knowing there are still 15 days till Halloween.

This is a joke by Norm MacDonald. Look the joke up on google video. His delivery is nothing short of majestic. RIP Norm. Your circuitous jokes have caused incredible amounts of spit takes for an entire generation.
Wow. And I've been using the punchline from this joke for a very long time, and I only found out the joke yesterday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cScourge

Latest profile posts

akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia
TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!