on a lighter note...

451628662_10230895456443938_8247979443226464227_n.jpg
 
1728621823553.png
 

That's no right. That's the fourth question.

Questions in order:

1. How's the hunting on your planet?
2. What kind of game/animals/things are available to hunt?
3.Whats the best caliber(s) to use/bring?
4. How's the fishing?
5 What types of fish is available?
6. How much is a combination Hunting and fishing license?
7. How many guns and fishing poles can I bring?
8. How much is the rough estimate for taxidermy and shipping?
9. What's the best:
Whiskey? Single Malt Scotch? Gin? Beer? Wine?
10. What restaurants serve the best meals?
11. (Males) What are the women like?
11. (Females) What are the men like?

After all the important questions it's the details over a couple of drinks, during a good meal, followed by a few more good drinks.
 
1728654371196.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,022
Members
169,227
Latest member
SusieParra
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top