on a lighter note...

1723491694708.png

1723492827039.png

1723493169645.png

1723493817014.png

1723494314217.png

Mmm....now I am not sure which one applies to me....self important....or misfit.... :E Head Scratch: :E Shrug::A Banana::A Thumbs Up::A Tease::D Cheers::E Rofl:
I'm not sure about the occasion we had for giving you the boot, but one of those reasons probably fits.

Just messing with you Mate!

Doug

It's a work of art.....:love:....if you succeed in your quest keep us informed :D Cheers:
For those who care to make one, it's a simple bacon weave, draped over a taco shell rack ("upside down"). Cook in oven at about 350* over a baking sheet to catch drippings until done, probably 15-20 minutes.

Then make taco.

Last edited:
For those who care to make one, it's a simple bacon weave, draped over a taco shell rack ("upside down"). Cook in oven at about 350* over a baking sheet to catch drippings until done, probably 15-20 minutes.

Then make taco.

OK now Where's my cook... :E Big Grin: ....mmm taco shell...have to wait till back in lusaka...seen in shoprite

1723560656085.png

The new rabbi in the synagogue. He reads the prayer "Shema" and then half of the synagogue gets up. The other half starts shushing them and saying, "Sit down!", and the first one objects to the second: "It's you who stand up!"
The Rebbe finishes in difficulty and goes to the tzaddik the next morning.
He asks:
they say, I do not know what is the correct tradition during the reading of "Shma".
Do Jews need to get up?
— No, there is no such tradition... — the tzaddik answers.
— So the tradition says to sit?
— No, it does not, — the tzaddik answers, — there is no such tradition.
— So why did one half of the synagogue quarrel with the other?!
— But we have such a tradition!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lopehunter

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?