on a lighter note...

1721484154984.png
 

Wrong....especially when seated...men should never expose the most "sensitive" part of our body's to the second most powerful extremity of a female; her foot. FYI her most powerful is in the standing position: her knee.

Note: Calm/Rage comparison:

A man must remain mentally and logically calm to be accurate at all times and especially during his fight or flight, adrenaline inflamed emotional state of mind. Otherwise a man's point of common sense is most inaccurate.

However......Quite the opposite.....

A woman who is angry yet still possesses some calm is somewhat inaccurate with her aim. A Fully enraged woman is most accurate with her aim regardless of the various sizes and weights of all objects nearest her arms' reach; and women quickly become equivalently ambidextrous whether throwing or swing said objects at the male species that caused her such emotional and adrenaline inflamed burst of rage.
 
I'll be honest, I had to Google search the image to understand this one.
Me too.

Doesn't help that the picture has crappy resolution, contrast and lighting.
 
1721499352878.png
 
I think the black "dog" is actually a goat. Otherwise, I still don't understand it. What am I missing?
The person in the foreground is also a dog
 
Me too.

Doesn't help that the picture has crappy resolution, contrast and lighting.
Yeah, took me a minute or 3 to realize there's a black poodle (or something) in that pic.
 
1721509104000.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,961
Members
169,878
Latest member
nsetedticu1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top