on a lighter note...

IMG-20240716-WA0002.jpg
 

That is such an opening opportunity....I must really, really refrain from asking,.....which of my suggestions,.....as to what those skin tight jeans are really showing.:E Rofl::E Rofl:

Cheers.:D Cheers:

EDITED: just remember to remove the groumitted belt. The attachment goes in the front not the back.:E Rofl::D Cheers:
 

FYI....That water bowl should be a bath tub.

I know one dog that hates baths but will willingly jump into a pool, lake, roll around in a mud puddle, doesn't mind getting squirted with the water hose on hot days until someone says bath then he cowars, runs and hides, whimpers and whines like a hurt puppy.
 
1721221899051.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,571,526
Members
169,369
Latest member
ElinorDowd
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top