on a lighter note...

So very true.
My boat has less than 300 hours on the original motor. I bought it new in 2017.

Maybe caught 2 fish using the boat, honestly can't even remember catching any fish, hauled out a couple of deer and a few geese and ducks over the years.
The game warden took one look at my boat the other day and said to his partner--"Now THAT boat has had a LOT of fish caught out of it!" He was right...but it still takes money to keep it maintained.

The game warden took one look at my boat the other day and said to his partner--"Now THAT boat has had a LOT of fish caught out of it!" He was right...but it still takes money to keep it maintained.
I once heard a boat described as "a hole in the water that you pour money into."

1716867440407.png

Watch bee Maas post of 42522 then watch most terrifying man of Vietnam. Mad dog was real. MACV/SOG was real. My nickname was Hammerhead. Enough said

Just about
Slept on my right side - shoulder now aches etc and neck is sore
Well, the Movalis tablet is always with me, just for such cases. And I share it in half with my dog, he's 14 years old, and he has a prescription. And I don't have a prescription - why spend money on a visit to a human doctor? After all, the veterinarian never refuses advice to the owner.

1716911207012.png

1716911221249.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RussellArr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?