Strained tendons right groin
Walking my dogs
and that was 17 weeks ago last Friday
Old age is a pain - literally
Maybe I should be put down ??

1716816566321.png

1716816809094.png

1716818710651.jpeg

So I bought the bank note dye washing compound marketed here on AH and by golly it works wonders...just sitting at home this Holiday washing my money. Thanks again! lol (They need to cast their marketing net much wider, as bank robbers must know about this available chemical.) "Unmarked bills, Please!" How my G. Aunt & Unc. could've used this stuff, for a time.
1716820508852.png

A couple of days ago, I asked a lady, "is this really a real diamond?" She replied that she did not know, an unsuccessful admirer gave it to her many years ago. One word! And how do I get rid of the diamond ads now? But my wife sometimes looks over my shoulder:(

Bears were traditionally tamed in our country. Now, however, animal rights activists are very much in the way.
In the old days, peasants of some certain regions went to fairs with them, bears showed different things - how children steal peas, how a drunken peasant dances, how a soldier marches with a gun. They all returned home for the winter.
During the Crimean War, British and French prisoners were sent to the deep provinces for maintenance. Noble officers were admitted to local noble assemblies, and participated in political discussions. They argued that the government would not be able to maintain the required size of the army, since it was forced to keep troops on all borders. And so a local official (police chief) in one of the districts of the Nizhny Novgorod province told them that they were wrong, because they did not know everything, and invited them to the outskirts of the city the next day. He himself ordered all the owners of tame bears to gather there with their pets. The next morning, the French saw several hundred bears in a large field, engaged in drill with mock guns. The police chief explained that there would be no shortage of recruits.
Then this story about the "mobilization of bears" served as a source of more or less witty cartoons, I saw them, but now I have not found them.

So very true.
My boat has less than 300 hours on the original motor. I bought it new in 2017.

Maybe caught 2 fish using the boat, honestly can't even remember catching any fish, hauled out a couple of deer and a few geese and ducks over the years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidaPerr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?