on a lighter note...

It's not photoshopped. This is the same bear. Not sure, but I think this is in Russia.
View attachment 608314
Looking for that dark spot under the chin of the bruin, have to wait for the obstruction to move before I can verify it's the same bear.
 
1716727868511.png
 
I’m guessing “everything” hurts.

Just about
Slept on my right side - shoulder now aches etc and neck is sore
Strained tendons right groin
Walking my dogs
[emoji240]and that was 17 weeks ago last Friday
Old age is a pain - literally [emoji23]
Maybe I should be put down ??[emoji849]
 
1716772463452.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,022
Members
169,227
Latest member
SusieParra
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top