on a lighter note...

1713554381917.png
 
I watched a true crime type of show on TV years ago where a husband killed his wife and stuck her in the freezer. He then got a chain saw and cut her up into smaller pieces and rented a chipper took it down to a bridge over a river and proceeded to make fish food out of her.

They caught him after a state road worker wondered just what he was doing on a bridge in the middle of the night chipping things into the river. The cops eventually found a couple of teeth on the side of the river, and the chainsaw that he had dismantled and threw into the river.

Sounds very reasonable must say
 
Oh, she'd cry if she saw the email receipts for the ammo and firearms I've bought. LOL

Don’t keep the receipts
Do not take home etc
I’ve learnt the hard way
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,253
Messages
1,570,783
Members
169,166
Latest member
LaurelCamd
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top