on a lighter note...

1708878325461.png

I’m with @VertigoBE standard transmission will not keep anyone from texting. Any time that you’re not shifting, which could be hours on the interstate, could be spent texting.
I am not endorsing texting wile driving, it’s an extremely dangerous habit.

I recently witnessed a girl in her early teens riding a bicycle, eating an ice cream, and texting all at the same time. Both hands occupied and not on the bars, barely looking up, yet somehow perfectly in control of her bike and direction. With this kind of talent around the manual gearbox wouldn't be in the way on a twisty mountain road.

I recently witnessed a girl in her early teens riding a bicycle, eating an ice cream, and texting all at the same time. Both hands occupied and not on the bars, barely looking up, yet somehow perfectly in control of her bike and direction. With this kind of talent around the manual gearbox wouldn't be in the way on a twisty mountain road.
It would if a guy was driving :oops::Inpain:

That's that doohickey thingy that you use to light a fire when you forgot matches or a lighter and your stuck in the woods.... I wonder how many died ( or at least thought they were going to die from lack of nicotine) since the dumb asses made them stop installing in new vehicles???

That's that doohickey thingy that you use to light a fire when you forgot matches or a lighter and your stuck in the woods.... I wonder how many died ( or at least thought they were going to die from lack of nicotine) since the dumb asses made them stop installing in new vehicles???
Previously called a cigarette lighter and banned. In today's woke terminology its called a joint igniter and an option on new vehicles. :E Rofl:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalvinGlou

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with