on a lighter note...

3DA9399D-6E19-4F45-B6E2-29E2EC57B5DF.jpeg

1680709133965.png

Ok, sometimes the jokes write themselves

Screenshot_20230405_125456_Chrome.jpg

Ukraine has Chernobyl they should be used to radiation.
From https://nuclearsafety.gc.ca/eng/res...m or DU is,is responsible for nuclear fission.

"What health risks are associated with DU?
The main risk linked to DU is not its radioactivity, but its chemical toxicity. Ingestion or inhalation of large quantities of DU can affect the kidney.

If small particles of DU were inhaled in large quantities for a long period of time, the primary health concern would be an increased risk of lung cancer."

So, bottom line is don't eat it. I would generally avoid being hit with it too. That may not be a good thing.

1680718564597.jpeg

From https://nuclearsafety.gc.ca/eng/resources/fact-sheets/depleted-uranium-perspective.cfm#:~:text=Depleted uranium or DU is,is responsible for nuclear fission.

"What health risks are associated with DU?
The main risk linked to DU is not its radioactivity, but its chemical toxicity. Ingestion or inhalation of large quantities of DU can affect the kidney.

If small particles of DU were inhaled in large quantities for a long period of time, the primary health concern would be an increased risk of lung cancer."

So, bottom line is don't eat it. I would generally avoid being hit with it too. That may not be a good thing.
Might leave a rather nasty welt, if you are wearing top of the line body armor.

The hits keep coming. Today is an excellent day for mirth

Screenshot_20230405_181655_Chrome.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deo

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.