on a lighter note...

AE34E8A1-5DC8-41AB-A8D4-A95BF3FF0D7C.jpeg

As the saying goes

When we're nose to nose my toes are in it and when we're toes to toes my nose is in it.

But at 6'4" I don't have that problem
Your age is showing.

The worlds' economies are changing, not always for the best. Due to German ingenuity there most likely will be layoffs in civil service areas. Especially affected will be road crews. The cause has to be laid squarely at the feet of German scientists. They have invented a shovel that can stand by itself.

An atheist was seated next to a dusty old cowboy on an airplane and he turned to him and said, “Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.”
The old cowboy, who had just started to read his book, replied to the total stranger, “What would you want to talk about?”
“Oh, I don’t know,” said the atheist. “How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?” as he smiled smugly.
“Okay,” he said. “Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff – grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?”
The atheist, visibly surprised by the old cowboy's intelligence, thinks about it and says, “Hmmm, I have no idea.”
To which the cowboy replies, “Do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don’t know crap?”

THE BATHTUB TEST
During a visit with my doctor, I asked him "how do you determine whether or not an older person should be put into an old age home?"

Well, he said, we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a coffee cup and a bucket to the person and ask them to empty the tub.

Oh, I understand, i said. A normal person would use the bucket because it is larger than the cup and teaspoon.

No, he said. A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?

1674009351478.png

At 5’5”, I think I’m her perfect man, my face would be between her breasts. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, well if she was on top of you at 195lbs, the last thing you'd remember were those breasts as you suffocated between them! LOL

How about diagraming a sentence?
In my day we were told we would have to.
Oh, yes. My Sophomore English class in high school had a lot of that. We had to diagram the sentence and label each part of speech.
Remember phonics? We had that all through elementary school. And the weekly spelling test, penmanship, math tests. Those were the days when kids got a real education in things that amounted to something.

How about diagraming a sentence?
In my day we were told we would have to.

Oh, yes. My Sophomore English class in high school had a lot of that. We had to diagram the sentence and label each part of speech.
Remember phonics? We had that all through elementary school. And the weekly spelling test, penmanship, math tests. Those were the days when kids got a real education in things that amounted to something.

Sorry the meme was so obscure. It goes back to high school math class when a kid would say, "When will I ever use this". Sin(Sine) , Co(Cosine) and Tan(Tangent) are math/trig terms.

On the other hand, I don't know how to diagram a sentence or label the parts. That was not part of my formal education. Some how I made it through grad school without that knowledge.

1674017928246.png

Attachments

• 1674017949644.png
    1674017949644.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 104

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deo

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.