on a lighter note...

EF547AFB-71BC-4160-8AB1-099F72C111C4.jpeg

I think that with a little work-up and a good, fast powder, we can almost get that to perform as well as the magic 35 Nelson.

And if you simply throw it, it already performs as well as the 243
When I saw that I immediately thought the same, lol. Well said.
Now if you neck that up to a 35 caliber the 35 Whelen will become the new tomato stake :E Rofl: :D Cheers:

When I saw that I immediately thought the same, lol. Well said.
Now if you neck that up to a 35 caliber the 35 Whelen will become the new tomato stake :E Rofl: :D Cheers:
@Jörg Krüger
I will stick with my Whelen.
The recoil of that necked to 35 in an 8# rifle would be horrendous and barrel life would be to short. Get it sighted in and work up a load, get a new barrel even before you have shot any game.
Bob

Drug sniffer.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
larryking7p7

Latest profile posts

URGENT LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER +2349053366074 I NEED A LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER.
INSTANT LOVE SPELLS THAT WORK FAST, NO SIDE EFFECTS AND IT DOESN’T BACKFIRE, My name is Dr ITSOKWI Spells caster. Call/WhatsApp +2349053366074 Specializing in helping you to achieve your goals. Trusted lost love spells in the world. Love spells that really work, spell to return ex lover with effecti
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!