on a lighter note...

Give blood.
280930086_563310835158590_1108239446824126053_n.jpg
It will help.
Others.
 
No cheating in the Exams!

280734175_125531920124484_622801847446714171_n.jpg
 
FITS.jpg
 
My, at the time, 12 year old god son went deer hunting with us for the first time. He was rather ecstatic to be along for the trip. Little did we know that he decided to share the entire tale of his weekend in a report with colour pictures depicting the entire cull hunt. Blood, bodies and junk food....
My buddy and his wife got called into the school for a meeting due to "concerns" over his disturbing report.
Dad had to work incredibly hard to keep from laughing. The kids story and pictures were perfectly accurate (from a 12 year olds point of view). Apparently, not everyone hunts.
Back in 1987 my wife and I went to Wyoming for an antelope hunt and also dispatched prairie dogs.
She worked for a large insurance company and took the pictures of blown up prairie dogs and her antelope. Needless to say most of the women were not pleased to see the pix. I can't imagine what the response would be today. :) or :(
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,168
Members
169,503
Latest member
MarcCockle
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top