on a lighter note...

@Bob Nelson 35Whelen on a job once I had to explain to an engineer ("engineer") why one end of the picket was pointed, as he was trying to drive the thing upside down...true story
@425SCHADE
As Elon Musk says some people go to uni for 6 years just to learn how to become even more stupid.
Bob

Townsend @Bob Nelson 35Whelen attempting to pound in a two forty three tomato stake?
This is kak funny.. I nearly spilled my Beer laughing and I don't spill my Beer easily. Neither does Bob his Bundy, but I am sure both of us did the same on that post. Hahaha

Last edited:
@sgt zim
I see it but don't believe it. No one can be that big of a fuckwit.
Bob
I'll quote George Carlin here.

"Think about how stupid the average person is. Then realize half the population is stupider than that."

I'll quote George Carlin here.

"Think about how stupid the average person is. Then realize half the population is stupider than that."
I'm reminded of that as I sit here on a Sunday morning listening to the F-18s grind around loitering overhead. Joe Biden is home AGAIN. How could people be so fkn dumb to put that old man and whore in those offices. It absolutely boggles the mind.

A48D705E-790F-43FD-B62B-B444A40C79C2.jpeg

Colt Cobra.jpeg

I'm reminded of that as I sit here on a Sunday morning listening to the F-18s grind around loitering overhead. Joe Biden is home AGAIN. How could people be so fkn dumb to put that old man and whore in those offices. It absolutely boggles the mind.
Ask google how they got there.

Fartimng.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3chunter

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!