on a lighter note...

Someone I know closely once pulled a trailer on the highway… his appetite for adventure disappeared real quick when he saw the trailer pass him by on the left side, cross the grass between the two sides, go on the highway in the opposite direction then turn back on the grass… luckily no accidents except perhaps a localised increase of stained pants. He’s triple checking the braking wire now when he attaches his trailer :D
@VertigoBE
It's time to worry when your trailer overtakes you. He was a lucky Vegemite not to have been hurt or hurt someone else.
Bob
 
279565793_493319892536850_1971924487730919354_n.jpg
 
Wife: “What did you and your friends do last weekend when I was at my Mother’s house?”

Me: “Not much, we just sat around and watched TV.”

1651760840204.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,167
Members
169,914
Latest member
LavadaDnz
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top