on a lighter note...

IMG-20220427-WA0002.jpg

@Randy F, I laughed so hard at that one, since the Air Force motto is "Aim High" LMAO!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Randy F, I laughed so hard at that one, since the Air For motto is "Aim High" LMAO!!!!!
Me too.

My younger brother is a Colonel in the Air Force, is retiring and turning over command of the base in OKC this summer. Of course he was the first I sent it to. :giggle:

The second was my older brother, a retired Air Force Lt Colonel, has a PHD in atmospheric physics, and is now COO for a company on the east coast building satellite systems for NASA.

So giving them both this prod to Aim Higher Yet still has me laughing as well.

Good thing they have a sense of humor.

@Randy F, I laughed so hard at that one, since the Air Force motto is "Aim High" LMAO!!!!!
What is high after orbit levels, which are relative to earth? In other words do we not run out of 'high'?
Once in space orientation is only between objects in space so there is no more 'high'.
Well, except for drugs. With them there is always higher. :)

What is high after orbit levels, which are relative to earth? In other words do we not run out of 'high'?
Once in space orientation is only between objects in space so there is no more 'high'.
Well, except for drugs. With them there is always higher. :)
LOL...You're way overthinking the coyote today brother.

LOL...You're way overthinking the coyote today brother.
Too high for Roadrunners? :)
A shop I worked at in the 1990's wired the machines we built. One day the supplies came in with ACME transformers. We never stopped making jokes about them.
Every now and then a transformer would let the smoke out of it. We always wondered if it would work again if we could put the smoke back in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yosemitebam

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg