on a lighter note...

1650641006983.png
 
Fish assholes.jpg
 
14E9B5D4-E1C3-4BB3-8592-22518FB79A0C.jpeg
 
…as Hawaiians snicker and hope no one is paying attention, one has to wonder, what exactly is the definition of “excessive” and whose definition is it? :ROFLMAO:
And yes, I’m from Wisconsin. :D Cheers:


View attachment 463269
Clearly that map is flawed…Kentucky is obviously underreported.:D Drunk:
 
Just in case for future reference as I have never been to one of these places....but I have seen quite a few jokes on here referencing people crapping themselves after eating in these taco places....is the food that bad?....
Just cheap Mexican food with a lot of refried beans that does cause some people to have issues.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,372
Members
170,566
Latest member
FredricOve
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top