on a lighter note...

cricket.jpg
 
I was amused and horrified all at the same time...It was really a weird experience

You have a (soon to be) hunting dog now. Just wait until you get one of those gifts brought to you.
 
You have a (soon to be) hunting dog now. Just wait until you get one of those gifts brought to you.
I got myself a little springer spaniel, she arrived in December, first trip up to the lake and she managed to kill 2 chickens within the first couple of hours and managed to catch a small goat which my big labrador picked up and carried away...
i have a little more training to do... :ROFLMAO:
 
Pete You need a whistle and some serious training.
My dogs have never been around free range chickens. I can only imagine how excited they would get with all the “stupid” pheasants standing around.
 
Pete You need a whistle and some serious training.
My dogs have never been around free range chickens. I can only imagine how excited they would get with all the “stupid” pheasants standing around.
Yep, I got a whistle after that first trip to the lake and picked up some tips from the breeder, got a couple of books too. So far much improved, the whistle is a good tool!
 
Very Short Gun Story

A wild-eyed, butt-ugly old woman walked into a crowded bar in downtown Washington, D.C. waiving an un-holstered pistol and yelled out, "I have a .45 caliber Colt 1911, with a seven-round magazine, plus one in the chamber. I want to know who's been sleeping with my husband?"
A female voice from the back of the room called out, "You Need More Ammo, Mrs. Clinton".
pixel.gif
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,567
Members
169,586
Latest member
MichaelaTo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top